Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - PHYSICALLY DISABLED

The story of how I (being Arpeggio) lived after Sly turned matters to Clock-La and after the horrid beating I took! A must for any real Sly Cooper fan! Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - PHYSICALLY DISABLED

Chapter 1 - PHYSICALLY DISABLED
THE STORY OF ARPEGGIO AFTER SLY TURNED MATTERS TO CLOCK-LA...
It's very simple, really. I was laying there for I don't know HOW long. I knew my blimp was going down. But as soon as Sly Cooper left, the game refreshed and my four patroling gaurds were immeadiatly out there. They saw me, and helped me up. "Aww, man! I'm gonna call the Emergency Center for birds and other small animals!" one squawked.
"You okay, master Arpeggio?" one asked me. I would have answered except I was too scratched up and flattened to do much of ANYTHING! (All thanks to Neyla, of course.)
Anyway, they came and I was taken to the Emergency Center with one of the smaller orange blimps you see on my larger one, and we were there BEFORE I could die. (Of course nobody knows this because it was all my little secret and that's why they didn't bother show what happened to ME after my life of crime in the end credits of Sly Cooper 2!!! Anyway...)
I stayed in the hospital for days. I don't know HOW long, because I woke up, then fell back asleep at countless times. Sometimes it was day, sometimes night. So I knew it must have been a long time. Once when I woke, I found wires attached to me. That would have scared me half out of my wits, of course, but I was just so tired...
Then, I finally awoke and they said I was free to go. I felt good as new, like a million dollars you might say. But I still couldn't fly! THOSE IDIOTS! Never thought to fix me of my REAL flaws! "And now," I thought, "where are those Clockwerk parts?" I remembered Neyla walking in. I remembered it clear as day...
"Stupid Arpeggio. I double-crossed the Cooper Gang, Interpol, AND Carmelita...what makes you think I wouldn't do the same to you?" she had said, looking pleased with herself for having knocked me down! Then she entered MY body. I was FURIOUS!!!
"This IS preposterous!" I began, "You're my protégé! Not the next candidate for MY immortality! I demand you exit the Clockwerk frame or...OR..."
That's when it all went black. Could NEYLA be the one to have them now? Had Sly Cooper stopped her if so? I didn't know. But you can be SURE I know now...and when I get my hands on you, Neyla, hear this: there will be ABSOLUTELY NO ESCAPE!!!! I hope you were listening! Because I AM back, and I'm taking out ALL my rage on NEYLA!!! Oh wait...wasn't Sly Cooper there too? Well, then you know who ELSE is going to pay!!!

Comments

Comments (37)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Arpeggio on May 7, 2006, 3:14:27 AM

Arpeggio on
ArpeggioLOL

Weirdo on March 22, 2006, 3:58:51 AM

Weirdo on
WeirdoMwahahahahahaa! It's THE GLORIOUS EVIL GRIN!! YAY!! xD Woopee, toasted guard for lunch! :DD

carmelita on January 27, 2006, 6:58:19 AM

carmelita on
carmelitaMe and Sly are..Oops I guess he already told you.

mystic_rat_theif on January 14, 2006, 10:47:36 AM

mystic_rat_theif on
mystic_rat_theifO.O YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! PEGGIE'S ALIVE AND WELL!! *dances around room for hours till i suddenly drop*

Immortally_Broken on January 8, 2006, 10:44:30 AM

Immortally_Broken on
Immortally_Broken...*shock*

Kara: You see, Murray? Even Sly and Carmelita are dating. EVERYONE'S doing it!

Murray: Look, I like you, but I haven't even MET you yet! D=

Kara: S'ok. I'll wait for you big guy.

Murray: *Backs away slowly*

Arpeggio on December 17, 2005, 12:52:31 AM

Arpeggio on
Arpeggio......O_o....woah....

Sly on December 15, 2005, 9:57:33 PM

Sly on
SlyOH i need to tell you something arpeggio.....me and Carmelita or going out now!!

Arpeggio on December 15, 2005, 12:58:22 PM

Arpeggio on
ArpeggioBleh, bleh...whatever....

carmelita on November 30, 2005, 4:33:21 AM

carmelita on
carmelitaI've still got some tricks up my sleve.DON'T underestimate me.

Arpeggio on November 30, 2005, 2:37:43 AM

Arpeggio on
ArpeggioOh we shall see, alright! Heheheheh we shall see...>)