Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - My Raven

*WARNING!!!! this is ALL about BB/Rae. Sorry....I’ll put Rob/Star in the next
story. PEACE OUT!!!!*

Chapter 7 - My Raven

Chapter 7 - My Raven
BeastBoy's POV
"BeastBoy stop....."I turn around to see Raven sitting up and weakly staring at me.'Raven'I think."BeastBoy, Please stop.I don't like her either but, Homicide is not the answer.Please Don't do something you'll regret later......"Those were her last words before she fell back into a coma.'Please don't do something you'll regreat later' She said those words,like she had did it before,what could she possibly regreat?I turn to Terra,She's scared.Good.I want her to know if she hurts Raven...My Raven, She will never see day again.I slowly transform back into myself.Star comes to comfurt me, But i push her away.She goes over to Terra and rufly escorts her out of the tower.I look at Raven,Then I leave to get new cloths.
Srry it's short!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on July 15, 2007, 6:16:30 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12Um...no...In the beast within his cloths are shreaded when he transfoms back into Beastboy,after he's the beast......I wish he was naked though,that would be...interesting...AH1WHAT AM I SAYING!BAD KAYLA!BAD,BAD,BAD!

XxAnarKissedxX on June 25, 2007, 2:59:26 PM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXOooh...new clothes? Was he naked!? [[insert witty threat here]]