Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Baka InuYasha

Once again, Kagome is hurt by InuYasha's Love for Kikyo...But this time, she takes it to the extreme.
KagXInu MirxSan

Chapter 1 - Baka InuYasha

Chapter 1 - Baka InuYasha
"Eat it." Kagome said as she shoved the spoonful of food towards the hanyou's mouth.
"No." He replied with a snarl as he pushed it away. Kagome was getting mad.She had spent all morning preparing food for him,and the others and he wouldn't even taste it.
"InuYasha...EAT!"She yelled once again shoving the spoon towards his mouth.
" I SAID 'NO' WENCH!" He grabbed the spoon and threw it towards the nearby forest. The other three sat a few feet away, enjoying their lunch and the show.
"She is going to 'sit' him now..." Miroku whisperd to The demon slayer next to him. Sango nodded and took another bite out of her riceball. Shippo sighed and unrapped a stick of pocky. Kagome's face was red. InuYasha realized his mistake and hid his face waiting for the all to familiar 'sit'.
"INUYASHA!!S-" Kagome stopped suddenly. 'That aura...it can't be....Kikyo.' Kagomes expression went blank."Fine InuYasha, don't eat it."She said with no emotion, she sighed and walked towards the forest. Miroku walked up behind InuYasha and hit him over the head with his staff.
"OW!!!WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR MIROKU!!!????" InuYasha yelled rubbing the bump on his head.
"Baka...Go apologize to Kagome." Miroku stated closing his eyes.
"OR WHAT?!" InuYasha growled back. Miroku's left eye opened. He looked down at InuYasha.
"Or...Koga will find her and comfurt her. And she might reconsider her staying with us,and she'll go with Koga." InuYasha's ears twitched and in a second he was gone. Miroku smirked and sat down, the other two joined him.
"Nicely played."Shippo said drinking a sip of cola.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment