Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - unnamed

this was inspired by an argument, and im not much of a writer and i wrote this while i was still in the melt down....please post your opinions about this thing

Chapter 1 - unnamed

Chapter 1 - unnamed
“I have my motives why I am so harsh….” She said as she fell to her knees. “……it’s because I feel as if I was being shoved away for being who I am and seen as the emotionless dog who does not give a damn about anyone else!” she screamed as she uncontrollable exploded. “You have never seen the forsaken power struggle! I still have scars but, you can’t distinguish them!” she said as her face overflow. “I can’t even cry without these damn tears burning as if I had acid thrown on me!” she yelled as she whipped the moister from her eyes. “You don’t know how hard it is on me to suppress my internal sorrows and trade them in for the intensity to eliminate the pain!” she looked down after she spoke and said, “I can’t even help a person when I at least try, but why should I even bother when I always get pushed away. It’s harsher to deny help from someone when the person offered it seriously needs the assistance; more so when the one who asked to give aid can solve there predicament without any problems.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BlA5tFiRe on December 19, 2008, 7:30:07 PM

BlA5tFiRe on
BlA5tFiRewow i forgot i wrote this!