Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1

I told this story to my brother when he was four (he's five now) and I liked it so mmuch I had to write it down :D

Chapter 1 - 1

Chapter 1 - 1
Once upon a time you were walking through the grocery store looking at the Birthday cards; your interest was snatched by a serene looking picture of a small cottage house next to a waterfall and surrounded by hordes of millions of different flowers. with the cursive print “happy birthday” centered on the top. * * * You start to head home. It’s a breezy spring day, the tree blossoms are in full bloom and are beginning to fall creating a beautiful blanket of pink pedals all around you. You keep walking not thinking about anything in particular lazily watching the passing cars then something catches your attention; A tree swing in front of an abandon mansion. The windows boarded up and the lawn poorly kept. It was a strangely inviting scene at this moment. Though at night it would be an eerie sight in this warm sunlight it seemed like a miniature paradise. It reminded you of that birthday card you saw at Vons. You pass through the tattered fence and venture to sit on the swing.* * * You feel kind of silly just sitting there. But no ones around and you just want to take a moment to rest. Your mind starts to wander off and you forget how much time has passed. You get off the swing and look around. The sun is about to set. You get up and walk back to the fence when something catches your eye: an extremely large puddle of water. Right next to the fences openingWanting to be slightly proper you move to the gate, and in a rush walk strait through the puddle. Or at least you were hoping to walk straight through. To your Amazement and horror this was no puddle. You plunge into the water. Catching you off guard you begin to drown. You begin thrashing ravenously for air but for some unapparent reason you get no higher. You sink deeper and deeper and deeper. Until everything is black…You awake with a startle. Looking around you observe your surroundings. You’re in a groove of trees sitting on the grass. Then you remember what happened. Then a strange thought comes over you “Why aren’t my cloths wet?” the fact puzzles you. “Was it all a dream?” “where am I?” In your thought you don’t notice a shadow looming over you. You turn around and what you see doesn’t make sense with anything you’ve ever known. Before you is something that looks like a man but perhaps three times larger, with hooves, horns and a tail wagging from side to side. It’s hands large enough to crush you easily. And talons sharp enough to thrash you to pieces in a matter of moments. You want to yell you want to scream at the top of your lungs. You try but nothing comes out. It’s eyes glowing yellow It raises it’s arm to strike you down when to your utter amazement a volley of arrows Pierce every part of it’s body. Still stunned from a mixture of terror, amazement and relief, you sit there unable to say anything. You watch the beast as a look of transfixed horror contorts across it’s face as it lands to the ground with a thud. You look to where the arrows came from. You see a man dawned in armor on a white horse draped in a red cape. On his Back a mighty sword and on his left arm a red shield with a strange emblem imprinted in gold on it’s face side. * * *He makes a waving motion with his hands and three men run up to you. One of them drawing his sword while the other two men Pull you to your feet on both sides of you. And drag you hastily to the man on the horse. You begin to try to walk but they were moving you to fast and you almost immediately give up and allow them to drag you. You have no idea what all this is all about. In fact you still feel like this is just a dream. And you will soon wake up from this nightmare. They Let go of you in front of the man and you try to remain standing but your mind is just to lost to even do that. You slouch to the ground watching in utter disbelief. One of the solider begins to tie your hands but the man on the horse raises his hand and the man seeing this signal stops immediately. Moving away from you as if ashamed. Your eyes keep scanning this powerful warrior up and down. As he dismounts and walks up to you. He looks down at you and then takes off his helmet to reveal a strong handsome face with black hair and brown eyes. Wade Delarosa.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment