Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - We Promise

Stop Denying it Croc. Your afraid of Spiders! (Characters are Me, Crocdragon89's Croc, Crocdragon89's Pepper,and Crocdragon89's Sparks.^^)

Chapter 5 - We Promise

Chapter 5 - We Promise
~~ Chapter 5 Is Finally here! ~~

*The Next Day*

I sit up tiredly from my Space on the Floor.I was in Pepper's room, no doubt about it, but something was Different.I got up and walked down the stairs, but no one was there.

"Hello?" I Called out.No answer but the TV Roaring.I turned it off and walked into the Kitchen to get some Chow. I made me some Chicken Ramen and plopped down on the Couch.I turned the TV Back on As I slurpped up my Food.Nothing really good was on so I just stopped it on a Channel and continued to eat my ramen. But, I regret leaving it on that Channel. When I heard the voice of something I hated most, I looked up and screamed loudly! On the TV, a movie was playing......

"HOLY CRAP!" I screamed," CHUCKY!!!!!!!!" And in a flash the TV was off and I was Shaking.The Ramen started to spill alittle so I continued to eat it, looking every which way.

- When Croc, Pepper, And Sparks Get Back -

"Hello? Des?" I heard Pepper call out. I replied by yelling.

"Where were you three?!?!" I yelled. Croc just smirked and reached into his bag.

"Shopping, and I got you something," He said smuggly.I smiled and then look horrid at what he pulled out.

"AHHHHH!! CROC!" I screamed and hid behind Pepper.Croc smirked and held the Doll closer to me.I Screamed Bloody Murder."GET HIM AWAY FROM ME!" He then pulls a string on the Doll's back.

"Hi, I'm Chucky.Wanna play?" It said. I Shrieked and Ran out of the house, crying. Pepper smacked the snickering Croc.

"That was Dirty, Croc!" Croc rubbed his head and stared at her," you know she is scared to death of Chucky!"

"So, I needed Revenge for the Crocodile Hunter Trick!" He yelled.Pepper growled, grabbed the doll, and pitched it in the fireplace.Croc sat there twitching."That cost $50!"

"Well, you should have spent your money on something better than that!" She growled, grabbed her coat and walked out of the house to find me, in the rain.

-- With me --

I sat on the swing in the park and shook as the thought of that danged doll entered my mind. I growled.

"Why the heck did Croc do that?!" I yelled.

"Because that is Croc," said a Voice in my mind.I looked over and saw a Huge, White Dragon with two yellow horns on his head, one was broken. I gasped and jumped back."Croc has always found it funny to toy with his Friends Emotions," The Dragon spoke in my mind.

"Why should I believe you Diable?!" I yelled. The dragon stared down at me with his Greenish eyes, and then they turned red.My mind suddenly felt like it was being ripped from my head.I screamed in pain and fell to my knees and held my head. Memories quickly passed through my eyes as they were being ripped from me.Blood dripped from my mouth as I finally saw the last of my memories be torn away. My eyes when blank and my now unconsious body fell limp to the ground.Diable snortted successfully and flew away. Blood trickled out of my mouth as I lie there.

-- Pepper --

"Destiny!" She yelled as she saw my body lying on the ground.She ran over and felt my pulse and sighed in releaf, for she still felt a pulse.Pepper picked up her cell phone and called Croc.

"y'ello?" He answered.

"Croc! Get down to the park, Destiny is hurt!" she yelled. Croc yelled a ' WHAT?!' and hung up the phone.Pepper hung up too and picked me up in a sit up position."You'll be okay Des.I promise."

~ we promise ~

- Chapter 5 is done! Sorry, I had to put some seriousness into the story, but funny wil come back! I Promise - { dedicated to crocdragon89 }

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on April 3, 2006, 2:16:51 PM

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on
Geckon_Lord_of_geckosI loves this story!!! Evil brain dragons, stealing memories......I will use my telekenetic powers to uh....do stuff!!!!!!! hehehehe anywho...nice story!! faves and a blood muffin fo you's ^_________________^ hope to see more soon!

Weirdo on March 12, 2006, 7:49:52 PM

Weirdo on
WeirdoWee, I really like this, but HOW THE HECK that Diable just popped out from nowhere?! 0_.
I cant wait next chapter.

sis on March 2, 2006, 8:01:36 AM

sis on
sisWOW!This rocks,I love it!I read all of it but just commented on last chapter.^^

crocdragon89 on February 14, 2006, 9:11:45 AM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89that made happy. i liked this chapter also. can't wait for the next one. great job. i liked how diable was in it.