Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the problem with Vampire beasts

These are mini stories for Crocdragon89's pics.Links will also be included if you wish to see the pics! ^^

Chapter 1 - the problem with Vampire beasts

Chapter 1 - the problem with Vampire beasts
here is the first one. Here's the pic it is based off of. http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-374470.html

~ Side Story ~

Door: *knock knock*

Destiny: Coming!! *puts down the controller to her game and runs to the door* *opens it*

Croc: Yo, Des!

Me: Oh, Croc! What's up? *invites him in and closes the door*

Croc: Nothing, I was bored so I thought I would drop by. *plops down onto the couch* What'ya playing?

Me: *plops down next to him* Tekken tag tournament, wanna play?

Croc: Sure! *grabs the second controller*

** After a few hours of game play and talking **

Alucard: *yawns and sits up.The upstairs is pitch black yet he can see as though every light was on* *stretches and hears talking.Decides to walk downstairs to see what's going on**once down the stairs, he looks around the corner*

Me: No way! You beat me you freak! *throws the controller onto the ground*

Croc: *laughs and gloats about it*

Alucard: *grins evilly and the area around his eyes turns white*

Croc: *continues to laugh when he opens his eyes and gasps in fear*

Me: *looks at Croc* Croc, are you okay? You don't look so good.

Croc: *starts to shake as thousands of little spiders crawl all over the controller and everything else* *throws the controller down and looks at Destiny.She is also covered in spiders*

Me: Maybe you should lie down. *places a hand on Croc and he jumps*

Croc: AH! GET THEM OFF!!!!!!!! *starts to brush himself off and shake then stomps the ground*

Me: *looks at Croc like he's nuts*

Alucard: *snickers Proudly and his eyes turn back to normal**yawns again and walks back upstairs*

Croc: *continues to stomp and shake but he sees there are no more spiders* *sighs in relief but continues to shake*

Me: *goes up to him* What happened?

Croc: Don't tell me you didn't see all those spiders everywhere!

Me: *shakes head* no.Are you gonna be alright? * takes his hand and leads him to the couch to lie down*

Croc: * thinks: then why did I see all those creepy crawlers?*

Alucard: *shuts the door with his tail and lies on a plush bed made just for him* *closes his eyes and falls asleep with a smirk*

~ End ~

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Weirdo on March 12, 2006, 7:54:01 PM

Weirdo on
WeirdoHahahahahaha, I love those Side stories! xp

sis on March 2, 2006, 8:00:43 AM

sis on
sisWOW!Thats great I love it your ROCK!XD

crocdragon89 on February 27, 2006, 2:17:49 PM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89you are so good at stories! i loved it you have a talent with drawing and stories!^^