Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1-13 of 13 results.
This is for you PyroDragon (mxgdman)! But yeah...it's about like a friend copying everything you do and...just read.
I wrote this poem when my friend got really mad at me and...yeah...
CAR ACCIDENT POEM. This is the fifth one I wrote and it's the last. It's basically about it all ending and me not being scared.
CAR ACCIDENT POEM. This is the fourth one I wrote. When I was writing this I felt alone and kinda upset.
CAR ACCIDENT POEM. This is the third one I wrote and I felt like it was my fault.
CAR ACCIDENT POEM. (I'm marking these cause I have four more.) This is the second one I wrote and this one shows slight anger.
CAR ACCIDENT POEM. (I'm marking these cause I have four other ones.) This is my first one concerning the whole car accident.
This is after a break up
Me and my bf broke up. That is the point of this poem.
This is a poem I helped my friend create. She told me how she felt and I wrote poems until she picked her favorite one. Well her boyfriend was moving away so...yeah. Just read.
This is the first poem I wrote when I started writing so please no flames!
This is for my close friend that has tough family problems.
Well, this is about a certain person trying to come back to me after a fight. (Not a fist fight! An argument.)