Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 13/8

Jaz always hated anything weird. Now she's making weird stuff happen- Because she is one of the weird things she hates! along the way, she learns spells, potions, and writes down her journey in a journal that writes back!

Chapter 2 - 13/8

Chapter 2 - 13/8
Today is my birthday. Yay! So far I have gotten cash, some CD’s of my fave band, and a gift card. Mother was acting very strange this morning. For example she was all mysterious when she was talking to me this morning. I’m gunna write the conversation in here.
“Morning Mother” I said as I went into the lounge room.
“Morning.” She said
I unwrapped my presents and thanked her. She wasn’t listening.
“What was that?”
“Thank you for the presents.” I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.
“That’s all right.” Then, out of nowhere “do you feel all right this morning?”
“Yes, why?”
“You don’t feel like there is something inside you, just bursting to get out?”
“No. Why mother?” I said, starting to get impatient.
“No reason.” She said, and then turned on the news like nothing had happened.
Now, future me will know why she was acting like that, but at the minute, I’m stuffed. But it was weird. I know that.
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment