Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What a fool!

Chirs I hope you like this story.

Chapter 1 - What a fool!

Chapter 1 - What a fool!
At lord Zork''''''''s layer or hide out or what ever ! Brolli2:I''''''''m here to fight you EVIL lord Zork. Lord Zork:YOU FOOL YOU CAN''''''''T DEFEAT ME!  Brolli2:Oh yeah (he squirts Lord Zork with a water hose) Lord Zork:AGHHHHH! YOU FOOL! NOW YOU REALLY MAKE ME MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brolli2:I could tell by the hundreds of !s. Lord Zork:Your not suppose to know that you FOOL! Brolli2:WOW there was 4 words with FOOL!now 5. Lord Zork:Oh I give up! Brolli2:Well looks my work here is done. Lord Zork:GET OUT!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dreamdemon516 on August 2, 2006, 9:43:08 AM

dreamdemon516 on
dreamdemon516ok it makes no sense but it is kool but just 2 let u kno Lord Zork is sort of lyke the Devil he controls the underworld and basically no e can stop him until the very end because if not then the whole surpise is ruined! ao next time u make a story use Lord Zork as the most powerful demon in the world!! a story wit magic and powers... Lord Zork controls FIRE mostly!!! Anyway it was a good story dis means that we are lyke best friends now!!
Do u have a myspace?
Write Bac Chris