Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - There's No Need for Medicine Now

Neji and Tenten story.This is my second attempt writing a girlboy story. This is for a friend of mine, Stephanie Yon. Take a look at this, Stephanie!!!!

Chapter 6 - There's No Need for Medicine Now

Chapter 6 - There's No Need for Medicine Now
Neji switched on the hot water and stood there letting the glorious warmth soak through his body, finding every aching bone, every bloodstained spot. He seriously wondered how he was going to argue his teammate's case. Just as his mind was about to push itself to the limit, he heard an earsplitting scream. Completely forgetting any idea whatsoever of Tenten's case, he rushed into the next room, dripping wet and wearing absolutely nothing but a light lavender towel. It was then that he realized, with some relief, that the scream had not been Tenten's, but his cousin, Hinata's. He immediately summed up the situation at hand. Tenten was bleeding so much the red liquid was dripping down onto the tile floor, her head was back, her breathing shallow. Her smooth hand was clutching Hanabi's in an iron grip, while Hanabi stood there torn between trying to comfort the girl and trying to restrain her own tears. It was a no-win situation. Either Tenten would die right here, or he would have to get the 5th Hokage without an appointment.

He chose the second option. He used the Teleport Jutsu to teleport into Tsunade's office. Lucky for the Hyuuga genius, Tsunade was available. Her brown eyes stared up at him. "What is it?" she asked in a calm collective voice, as though nobody had ever teleported into her office and disrupted all the papers/wall hangings with nothing on but a light lavender towel. "I need you to come, quick," he said in an urgent tone. "It's Tenten." The Hokage furrowed her brow as she saw the clear picture forming in Neji's mind. "OK," she said, not even stopping to ask questions. "I just need to get some stuff first." Neji watched her with anxious eyes as she stuffed a roll of bandages, bottles of medicine, and syringes into a blue plastic bag. He was tempted to say to hurry up, but just as the words were forcing their way out of his mouth, she said, "I'm ready. Let's go." They both teleported back into the Hyuuga mansion. Now Hanabi was screaming. It was like a screaming contest in this house, Tsunade thought to herself.
They rushed into the room Tenten was located in, and found a very sad sight.

Tenten's tan hand, which before had been clutching Hanabi's, now hung limp at the bedside. Her eyes were open, and the eyes had much pain...and happiness? Hanabi's words, which were incoherent at first, now were as painfully clear as ice. In a sad and mournful tone, she cried out, "Tenten! You can't go yet!" and Neji knew Tenten was dying. Slowly, but surely, dying. Hanabi wouldn't lie, not even if her life depended on it. A faint smile played around Tenten's red lips as her chocolate eyes clashed with Neji's pearly ones in a mixture of pain and regret. "No Hanabi. I have to go. But for Neji-kun, I'll try to stay a little longer," she said in a weak and listless tone. Neji clasped Tenten's brownish hand in his pale one. He stroked it gently, knowing it would be the last this girl would ever see of him.

Tsunade acted quickly. She pulled out a syringe and loaded it with some clear liquid, with swirls of white dancing like wraiths in the mixture. But it was far too late for any medicine. "I...admit...defeat," were the painful words that echoed around the stone room as the chocolate eyes closed, revealing a lovely fringe of thick black eyelashes. Neji knew that was the end of it. Tenten...was gone.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on May 27, 2008, 5:13:40 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013omfg dats soooo sad

Tententora on November 13, 2007, 11:55:10 PM

Tententora on
TententoraO.o OH MY GOSH!?!?!?!?!

twosides on January 27, 2006, 1:11:32 PM

twosides on
twosidesthat's soooo sad!!! T_T