Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Lee and Gai Find Out

Neji and Tenten story.This is my second attempt writing a girlboy story. This is for a friend of mine, Stephanie Yon. Take a look at this, Stephanie!!!!

Chapter 7 - Lee and Gai Find Out

Chapter 7 - Lee and Gai Find Out
At that dreadful moment, a knock was heard on the door. Neji got up to answer it, a look of regret on his sharp features as Tenten's hand left his own. When he had left the room, Tsunade stuck the syringe into Tenten's arm, just in case. Tsunade was not one to give up hope quite so easily.

Neji slowly made his way down the marble steps, Hanabi's cries ringing in his ears. As he opened the oaken door, he was greeted by an enthusiastic Lee and Gai. "Hey Neji! I heard that Tenten was here and I came to see her!" said Lee, nearly barreling Neji over in his attempts to get through the door. His efforts died down when he saw the expression on Neji's face. "What's wrong, Neji?" he asked.
"Nothing..." the long-haired shinobi lied. He silently led Lee and his sensei to the room where Tenten's corpse still lay. Both Lee's and Gai's eyes widened considerably and their jaws dropped. Lee was the first one to burst into tears. He stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Gai didn't make an effort to restrain his student. The Jonin just stood there in a state of panoramic shock. The look on his face would've been comical if it had been for other reaons. Gai slowly and silently made his way to the bloodstained bed, and Neji left the room with Hanabi and Hinata, mumbling something about going to find Lee and comfort him. Tsunade teleported out of the room, with an excuse that she was late for an important appointment.

Gai sat down slowly in the wooden chair that Neji had previously occupied, taking Tenten's hand in his own. "Oh, Tenten," he whispered. "Why couldn't I have been there when you needed me so desperately? Why couldn't you just have asked for help? Why do you always have to do everything on your own?"

To Gai, the blow he felt inside was unlike anything he had ever felt before. Tenten's death cut deeper than any words of blades. In his heart, he knew that every ninja had their time, and they would all end up like this eventually, but why did it have to be Tenten? Why now? I mean, the girl had died before she had become a Chuunin! Gai secretly thought that dying when you were a Genin was highly wrong, and dying by your own teammate too. Gai knew that Neji hadn't meant it, so it wasn't exactly his fault. As the sensei stood up to leave, something unexpected happened. In Gai's bandage-wrapped hand, Tenten's brownish hand...twitched.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on May 27, 2008, 5:17:10 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013omg wats happening

Tententora on November 13, 2007, 11:56:47 PM

Tententora on
TententoraYay much? thats good news!!!!!!!!!!!

twosides on April 15, 2006, 10:04:55 AM

twosides on
twosideshey.... what if she come back to life BUT she tells gai not to tell to neji that she's alive and then she tries to ran way again, and neji still goes to the the elder/who ever it was that made tenten go away to get her justice... okay... sry that sound stupid....

twosides on March 20, 2006, 9:40:15 AM

twosides on
twosidesquestion.... are you coming out with the next ch. soon???? i really want to see what happens.....

TailsNejiswife on February 8, 2006, 9:29:06 AM

TailsNejiswife on
TailsNejiswifeand to think i had givin up on her i'm so happy
she just better stay away from neji or she'll end up there again

twosides on February 2, 2006, 12:06:25 PM

twosides on
twosidesIT'S ALIVE!!! SHE ALIVE!!! sry, over reacted.