Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Just Me

Hello everone. I wrote this awhile ago and YES this really did happen I wrote this right after it happend. At first I wasn't going to put it up but Niki(my sis) though it might be a good idea so I decided to. I want to say sorry to anyone that this o

Chapter 1 - Just Me

Chapter 1 - Just Me
I run into my room, thoughI can barely see through the tears in my eyes that are streaming down my facewith my parents words still in the air and on my mind. It’s the same as alwaysafter I talk to them for awhile they start to yell, then in my heart there’s a painand, I’m sure, now another scar. I don’t expect them to care about what theirwords do to me. I don’t expect it at all, one lesson that they taught me “NO ONE CARES FOR YOU[/i] AT ALL AND THEY NEVER WILL!” I look into the mirror on my wall, disgusted by theface I see. For the one I see is mine, I know I disgust myself and others becauseI’ve been told “YOU[/i] ARE THEMOST DISGUSTING AND UGLIEST THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!” I look at the tears running down my cheeks as more of the awful thingsthey’ve always said to me come back to me. “YOU[/i] ARE WORTHLESS! YOU[/i]ARE NOTHING! WE WISH WE NEVER HAD YOU[/i]!”I have many dreams, hopes, and wishes I’vebeen told are stupid, impossible they say. “YOU COULD NEVER HAVEFRIENDS, WHO WOULD EVER WANT TO BE YOUR[/i]FRIEND? YOU[/i] HAVE FRIENDS? THAT’S JUSTTHE BIGGEST LIE ONEARTH! NO ONE COULD POSSIBLY LOVE YOU[/i]AND NO ONE EVER WILL!” I know I’m worthless. Iknow I’m nothing. I know you wish I wasn’t here. I know that no ones cares andthey never will. I know that all my friends are illusions and only there out ofpity for me and that they wish that their friendship with me was the biggestlie on earth. I know no one will ever love me, though I wish someone would. Iknow this PLEASE don’t tell me again. I dream of a Prince Charming to come, thoughI know it’s impossible. Princes always look for and find the beautifulPrincesses not the ugly beast like me, the ones that could make the “Phantom ofThe Opera” or the “Hunchback of Notre Dame” look good. I know I’m not the angelsome people say I am I know I’m stuck just being me and maybe that’s OK. Istart to think, MAYBE behind the BEASTa BEAUTY lies. MAYBE my friends, MYFRIENDS really do like me for who I am.MAYBE I am the angel people say and maybe,just maybe, my dreams, my wishes, and my hopes are not as impossible as theysay. I look in the mirror again and it’s strange the face is still the same, it’sstill me but for some reason I don’t seem as bad or ugly as before. Maybe I’m right;maybe it’s okay to be me. Maybe I’m the way I’m supposed to be. I make a promiseto myself that no matter what and no matter what anyone else says I’ll alwaysremember that this is true for me and everyone else. It’s OK to be whoyou are; we’re all just as we should be. And if I ever forget it I just have toremember that I am stronger then I seem, smarter then I think, and braver thanI believe. I walk out of my room no longer theperson I was, I know they were all wrong and I vow NEVER to believe what they say about me again.

Comments

Comments (28)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animesk8er on May 17, 2006, 7:54:24 AM

animesk8er on
animesk8erno no no u wrong it might b ok to be u but not me im so ugly and stupid and always wears black! im going to hell wait no this is hell! any who love the story im goin to cut myself now bye
~*robyn*~

Corinth_Maxwell on April 6, 2006, 11:39:10 AM

Corinth_Maxwell on
Corinth_Maxwell*sends Cara 10 million roses*

Perhaps this will dispel their little 'myth' about you not having friends........

Ruroni_Otaku on March 23, 2006, 9:02:57 AM

Ruroni_Otaku on
Ruroni_OtakuWow. This is powerful. Great job, Cara! n_n

BringerOfSilence on February 28, 2006, 8:05:35 AM

BringerOfSilence on
BringerOfSilenceDang, Cara. I didn't know something like THAT happened! I'm so sorry! I feel fortunate with my parents... Maybe I shouldn't complain so much, Yeah?

"Don't Give Up On Your Faith, Love Comes To Those Who Belive It."

And that's the way it is. Okay? *Hugs you*

-Nekome

TailsNejiswife on February 9, 2006, 9:26:21 AM

TailsNejiswife on
TailsNejiswife is this really true? did ur parents really do that to u? how cruel
well nice story

Tornado_Kid on December 12, 2005, 7:22:16 AM

Tornado_Kid on
Tornado_Kid...
feel sorry for you
I hope things have change in one year...
It's hard to believe that in 2004,2005 and soon 2006...adults can act like that.
Wonder if this will like that for the entire millennium...

tikalgirl52 on November 30, 2005, 4:51:02 PM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52I understand how you feel...my mom and stepdad said that kind of stuff to me

Chibichan on November 3, 2005, 9:22:07 AM

Chibichan on
Chibichanwow, I can't imagine my parents ever being like that. Wow. O.O

manga_cat_girl on November 3, 2005, 6:38:39 AM

manga_cat_girl on
manga_cat_girlThis is so sad. I began too cry when I read this! I have seen your profile pic, and you are NOT ugly!
I think you are pretty! Well, it is about a year ago this happened, so I hope your parent's are nicer too you now!

Nessieluv123 on October 2, 2005, 1:06:58 AM

Nessieluv123 on
Nessieluv123Oh my god! Don't believe a word your parents said! No one is worthless and Im glad that youre strong enough to keep going! *hugs you* so sad!