Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A New Trainer

A young trainer really sucks at battling because she doesn't want her pokemon to get hurt. But when she feels worthless and runs away, she realizes she's more important than she thought.

Chapter 1 - A New Trainer

Chapter 1 - A New Trainer
The doors burst open to reveal a stampede of new pokeschool graduates rushing to the lab for their pokemon. The sounds of screams and cheers bellowed through the whole town, and people outside of their houses quickly ran in and locked their doors and turned off all of the lights. It was... somewhat of a self-appointed tradition for the graduates to- after getting their pokemon- go around town and knock on all the doors asking for pokemon supplies. Then, they would stay one last night at their houses, and then meet early in the morning to go off on their journeys in packs of their friends. And then, they would be gone. So the mothers of the graduates would gather at one of their houses and cry and talk about their kid's childhoods, and the fathers would brag about their kid's achievements.
 
The cloud of smoke cleared, and a girl staggered slowly out of the school. In her hand was a paper, and she read it grimly. The first student in five years to not have passed the final pokeschool exam. She shuddered. Not have passed?!! HOW?!! Her parents were retired pokemon CHAMPIONS!!! She lived on a pokemon preservation she had to take the bus home to!
 
"We apologies, you can retake the test in three months. Until then, Enjoy the summer!" Was the last line. She crumpled it up and threw it in the garbage bin. She stepped into her bus and it drove off.
 
 
 
At home, she couldn't bare to face her parents, too ashamed to tell them she had failed. So she just walked into the pokemon preservation's tour path. After she got closer to the lake, she strayed from the path and walked through the dark trees of the forest area. As she walked, the pokemon came up to her, noticing her troubled expression.
 
"Hey guys...." She said dully. They backed off, knowing her, they knew she wanted to sulk by her lonesome... until she got to the lake.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment