Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Cecoe Mackal

A young trainer really sucks at battling because she doesn't want her pokemon to get hurt. But when she feels worthless and runs away, she realizes she's more important than she thought.

Chapter 2 - Cecoe Mackal

Chapter 2 - Cecoe Mackal
She closed her eyes and put her hands behind her head, resting in the soft green grass around the lake. The wind blew gently, and a flock of bird pokemon flew high above the trees. The lake was the most peaceful spot she had come to know, and the whole preservation itself was pretty peaceful. She rolled over onto her side and looked out toward the curve of the lake far off. Her pokemon was coming to her, so she sat up.
 
Her whismur, which she called Melody, came bobbling toward her, and jumped into her arms, she hugged the cute little whisper pokemon, and it chortled at her. Though she couldn't understand it, she knew Melody had heard the news from the Pidgey she had told, they just can't keep secrets...
 
"It's alright, Melody... It's not that bad..." She cooed, mostly trying to comfort herself, "Will you style my hair for me?" She asked, changing the subject. Honestly, her hair was too short to actually be styled, but Melody, with her tiny stubs of hands, gave great head massages. Melody nodded her head, her ears flopping around her face. Laying back down by Melody, Melody got to work, weaving her tiny hands around her head.
 
 
Cecoe Mackal. The first girl in five years to have not passed the final pokeschool exam. She could just see herself reading it in the paper. With a picture of her on the front page, with a dunce cap drawn on top of her simple short hair style with buck teeth and a goofy smile over her wide, pretty grin and crossed eyes over her big with really long eye lashed hazel eyes. Then- who knows where in hell this thought came from-, she thought of mug shots being taken of her.Turning to the front, sides, back, a low lying frown on her face, bags under her eyes, and... a beard? What?
 
She opened her eyes, not having noticed she had fallen asleep. Melody was lying on her stomach, also sleeping soundly. Other pokemon, also, had grouped around them, completely off in dreamland.
 
She sat up slowly, carefully lifting Melody into her arms, stepping over the sleeping pokemon, and walked off to her house. When she got home, she carried Melody to her bed and set her on her special pillow, which was just a giant Exploud pokebed where the pokemon slept in the Exploud face's mouth. It was really funny to look at, and Cecoe had devoted a whole folder on her computer to pictures of Melody in that bed.
 
Thinking, she wouldn't tell her parents... she couldn't!!They would.... disown her! The great pokemon champions' daughter couldn't even pass a pokemon test? Did they do something wrong in raising her? Didn't they give her all the advantages in the world? A pokeWORLD in her backyard, a private technique tutor, a house with a whole indoor battle arena for scrimmages?
 
No, she couldn't bare to put up with that. She had never.... failed... ugh... it was so hard on her to even think that word. She had never failed her parents before.
 
That's it! She would... lie to her parents. She would tell them that she had passed with flying colors! She would tell them that she could leave the next morning! Yeah!... Wait.... no..., she couldn't do that. If the people who knew she didn't pass told her parents before she got a chance to leave, she would be swamped, and dead for lying about it with the added bonus shpeal about 'able to tell your parents anything'. So she had to leave soon, so, then, once her parents found out the truth, she would be so far away that she wouldn't have to face them in person.
 
She pulled out a piece of paper and pen and began writing the letter telling her parents she couldn't wait to start her journey. She told them she got one of the highest test scores in five years- wow - and told them all that she was packing, and told them not to worry, she was a big girl now, and they had taught her well, so she could cross the street without holding their hands and all these other meaningfull but completely meaningless metaphores pretty much just saying 'I'm leaving, thanks for the last 14 years of food, and I'll call you if I find the time."
 
Cecoe packed her backpack quickly, raided her parent's bedroom for the collection of empty pokeballs, a wad of her saved-pokejourney-money, snack foods, and put on all of her pokejourney accessories. Black spighetti-strap tank top with a picture of a bright yellow cute pikachu face, her dark blue Vans jeans with a picture of a Bellossum on one of the pockets, her big black belt with pokeball holders on it, and a baby pink cap beanie with headphones built into the sides of the hat that could hook up to her mobile radio- which was hooked up to her belt.
 
She was ready, now she just had to wait for Melody to wake up to tell her the news.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment