Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Breakfast Encounter (part one)

A young trainer really sucks at battling because she doesn't want her pokemon to get hurt. But when she feels worthless and runs away, she realizes she's more important than she thought.

Chapter 6 - Breakfast Encounter (part one)

Chapter 6 - Breakfast Encounter (part one)
The day was gloomy, rain had started pouring down when Cecoe and Melody had gotten ready to leave. Downstairs, there were crowds of people around tables that had been set up for the continental breakfast. People that had apparently stayed in a room and some who had come in to escape the rain piled up against one another in front of the food. You could tell what kind of pokemon people had by the clusters that had formed around tables. Girls with sunglasses on the tops of their heads who looked as if they had been planning on a road trip to the beach fed their water pokemon- that could stand to be off of water-. Little boys scared their sisters' baby pokemon with their bug pokemon.
 
Other groups were more obvious, especially the mohawks and dyed hair teens with tight clothing, the fire and electric fans. Cecoe was rather drawn to them because, basically, they were rather drawn to her. Cecoe was exentric and fiery, full of sparks, and she was friends with everyone who would be friends with her. Her loud personality made her fit just in with people who would shave off all but a line of hair just to make an entrance. Being loud also made her and Melody a perfect match for each other.
 
Today was no different. The instant Cecoe entered the room, coming down the stairs and walked toward the buffet, she heard the conversation stop among the flamboyant teens. They were very close to her in age, and Cecoe was very pretty, and since they were all boys, Cecoe couldn't help but blush at the thought of what they had started whispering about.
 
Cecoe set Melody down on the table with food, and Melody started eating out of the platter of pokechow. Cecoe smiled at how Melody cute melody looked. A spark of some kind of electricity poked her shoulder, she jumped and let out a small 'eep!'. She turned around and was then looking right in the face of a boy with spiked blonde hair with red tips, snake bite lip rings, cartiladge piercings, and an eyebrow stud. He had piercingly bright blue eyes, and a cute smile plastered on his face. "Boo," He said, then laughed when Cecoe blinked, confused.
 
He brought his face away, straightening up revealing how tall-and skinny- he was, with no shirt on, but tight faw leather pants. He was holding a fluffy little Mareep in his hand. A possy of other delinquant-looking boys stood behind him, they all laughed in a flirtacious way at her.
 
The guy without the shirt on smiled and stuck out his long, bony fingers, "'Sup? My name's Stripe," He introduced himself. His voice didn't match the way he looked at all, it was sweet and charming, and she could even detect a bit of hidden shyness in it.
 
"Hi! My name's Cecoe!" She said, and grabbed his hand, immediately feeling some sort of numming pain enter her whole body. She looked down at the Mareep and saw that it was sending sparks up his arm so he could shock her.
 
She pulled away sharply and held her hand, turning away. 'Stripe' and all of his friends laughed hard. This was weird, she couldn't remember her friends at home ever being this mean to... anyone! Why were these guys of the same stereotype being so... mean?
 
She wasn't going to deal with this. She knew these guys were way too strong for Melody to take on if it was a battle they were trying to get out of her. She simply looked down at Melody, who had obliviously stuffed herself. Cecoe grabbed a plate, filled it with the free food, nnudged mMelody, who then hopped on her head, and the two seated themselves at a lonely table in the corner. She didn't bother to look back at the boys, she knew they would fallow her.
 
She stubornly ate her breakfast while Melody danced around on the table top. Stripes sat down at the seat across from Cecoe, and smiled, looking down at Melody's dance.
 
 
((will continue later, I'm tired now.))
 
((Sorry Kouni, Kara won't be in this chaper! Sorry, couldn't think of a way to bring her in yet. m>.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 7, 2007, 4:54:12 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol lol ini real these guys would be freakishly goth lol

crazicat06 on March 5, 2007, 11:07:19 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Hiya! ^.^ Hey, can my OC, Stephanie, be in yur story?

Cecoeluv on March 5, 2007, 9:04:02 PM

Cecoeluv on
Cecoeluvsure! It might be a while though o.o;

crazicat06 on March 6, 2007, 5:02:00 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06*shrugs* Okay. I can wait. Do you want her bio now though?

Cecoeluv on March 6, 2007, 6:04:33 AM

Cecoeluv on
Cecoeluvsure

crazicat06 on March 6, 2007, 6:19:28 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Okie dokie.

Name: Stephanie Skyes
Age: 13
Gender: Girl
D.O.B: October 18th
Hair: Dirty blonde, short and spikey on top, the back is long and kept in a ponytail
Eyes: Green/blue, they change between grren, green/blue, and blue.
Outfit: Normally she wears faded blue jeans, a light blue t-shirt, and a navy blue headband. She has a blue phanny pack with an Eevee keychain on it.
Poke'mon: Charmander, Eevee, and Trapinch.
Personality: Friendly, determined, loves to battle, level-headed, hates snoody trainers(*cough* Harley *cough*), makes friends easily, respects others fears and doubts cause she has one too that is really ridiculous(she's afraid of jump ropes)
Dream: To beat the Elite Four and become a Gym Leader!!!
Other info: Stephanie loves Poke'mon. She enters contests on occasions(not enough to go to the Grand Festival though), but is usually off battling gym leaders. Her first Poke'mon was Charmander, cause she's from Kanto. Her mom works at the Poke'mart in Vermilion.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Let me know if you need anything else about her.

Kouni46892742 on March 5, 2007, 8:23:10 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742kewl.....just add me soon k