Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Breakfast Encounter (finished)

A young trainer really sucks at battling because she doesn't want her pokemon to get hurt. But when she feels worthless and runs away, she realizes she's more important than she thought.

Chapter 7 - Breakfast Encounter (finished)

Chapter 7 - Breakfast Encounter (finished)
Melody, once realizing Stripes was sitting there, smiled widely, and started dancing while facing him. Stripes laughed - at her-. Cecoe looked up at him.
 
"Why are you fallowing me around?" She asked him, then smiled slyly, "Are you in love with me or something?"
 
Striped looked at her with those bright blue eyes of his and smiled the exact same way at her. "Yes." He answered.
 
That was an answer she wasn't expecting. She sat back in her seat, and blushed, giving him an expression that was half embarrassed and half confused. This was akward, so she just looked back down at her plate of food and ate. Boys weren't like this either... well... at least not to her. The last boyfriend she had had was way back in last spring, and they hadn't even been going out for real. They went on cheap dates where they acted like friends, they went to ice cream shops and bought separate bowls of the same flavor of ice cream... she paid for all of the dates. Boys in general weren't that into her either. She was an absolute babe, skinny, cute, big beautiful green eyes. She hadn't ever thought about it before; why it was guys didn't like her like that.
 
Maybe that was why she spent most of her time in the pokemon preservation. Pokemon were so loving to everyone. No matter who you were, a Snorlax would always let you nap with him, he would always enjoy your company. A Furret would always want to play with you. A Tangela would always want to braid your hair no matter how bad of a hair day you were having. She suddenly started to miss her home already.
 
"So... I can tell you're not from around here." Stripes said suddenly, putting on a new tone, a sincere tone. Cecoe understood why once she realized his friends were gone.
 
"Oh yeah? How can you tell?" Cecoe asked with a smile. It'd been a while since she had flirted, pokemon had kept her so innocent.
 
"Cuz' you're stayin' in this place. You came down the stairs." He said. Oh yeah, she forgot that she was in the lobby of the hotel she had just stayed in. She took a bite of pancake, not knowing what to say to that.
 
"Oh." She finally said, her mouth half-stuffed.
 
"So, what? Did you just start your training? Judging from your Whismur, you haven't fought a single battle yet." He said, his voice getting a bit quieter, he then blushed, realizing how that could sound mean. Cecoe could tell now that he was really shy, and his friends had probably put him up to talking to her.
 
"And what about you? Judging from the way you're digging for something to say, is this the first time you've spoken to a girl?" She said, with a smile that said itself 'There, we're even'. He chuckled, and shook his head as he bowed his head down, rubbing his head slowly with his hands nervously. Melody, thinking this was a game, jumped onto his head.
 
Cecoe laughed, Stripe just lifted his head and looked around, as if he was expecting someone to be standing there, holding his head. This made Cecoe laugh harder. When Stripe finally realized what she was laughing at, he himself laughed. He lifted Melody off and set her down on the table.
 
The two of them continued talking for quite a while. So long, even, that Stripe's friends had left the building. The two of them talked about their homes, about themselves, and about their pokemon. When it got to showing each other their pokemon, Cecoe got Melody to sing a song for Stripe. Then, Stripe showed her his pokemon. The Mareep, who he called Spark and Growlithe named Blu.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kouni46892742 on March 11, 2007, 12:38:27 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742hallo.....update soon dang it!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 13, 2007, 3:49:42 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskYEAH!!! lol updateness

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 7, 2007, 5:05:33 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol i hope i am in this story soon lol its to good not to have someone as wonderful and great as me in it*i said purposly being a stob just to be funny* lol i am "The Best Person on the face of this Purple planet of ours"*knowing our planet isn't purple* so yeah...... akwardness much, you would thing someone as great as me would know what to say in these sitchs lol =D

Cecoeluv on March 7, 2007, 9:26:28 AM

Cecoeluv on
Cecoeluvlol spaz