Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - A New Friend!

A young trainer really sucks at battling because she doesn't want her pokemon to get hurt. But when she feels worthless and runs away, she realizes she's more important than she thought.

Chapter 8 - A New Friend!

Chapter 8 - A New Friend!
The rain had eased, and people left the breakfast buffet. The workers at the hotel had began clearing away the tables and empty food bowls.
 
Outside, the day was bright. And because of the slight rain, everything was wet. It was a bit muddy outside. There were no sidewalks where Cecoe was walking, but the feeling of a bit of loss distracted her from her shoes getting muddy. Cecoe and Stripes had said goodbye as if it was so casual that they were leaving each other. Cecoe wasn't usually the one to feel bad about leaving people, so this new feeling confused her. Melody sat on her shoulder, scouting the surroundings for... whatever. Melody could feel Cecoe's mood, but tried not to let it get her down. Maybe if Cecoe saw that she was happy, Cecoe would get happy!
 
 "Ryou!!! Ryou please don't play in mud!! AHHH!!!"
 
Cecoe looked up. Was someone around? She couldn't see anyone. She sped up a bit with her pace, and around the corner she saw a girl with a white bandanna over light brown hair, with one blue bang. The girl had on a white shirt, with a blue poncho over it. Her pants were white with blue designs. A blue bag was slung on the girl's back. The girl looked small, and Cecoe winced a bit to see the poor girl was covered in mud, with her Poochyena playing around in the mud puddle beside her.
 
The girl had probably tried to get her Poochyena... Ryou... out of the mud and slipped into it herself. Poor girl.
 
Cecoe walked over and offered her hand to the girl. "Here, let me help you out." Cecoe said with a sympathetic smile. The girl seemed to jump slightly when Cecoe first spoke. She looked up at Cecoe with timid hazel eyes. Melody waved excitedly to the Poochyena, who stuck out his tongue and panted happily toward her.
 
"Oh... thanks," the girl said, her voice quiet, as she took Cecoe's hand. Cecoe heaved her up gently, the girl's eyes widened a bit. Cecoe couldn't help but smile. The shyness of this girl was so cute! She couldn't resist, when the girl had caught her balance, Cecoe hugged her. "Ahh!! Uhmmmm...?" The girl said, not knowing what to do to such a gesture.
 
Cecoe giggled. "Sorry! I couldn't help myself." Cecoe laughed, then looked down at the girl's muddy clothes. "Wow, that sucks." She said simply. The girl looked down at her pants and made a face of horror. "Hey, don't worry yet! We just met! Save that for after we introduce ourselves!" Cecoe said, trying to change the subject. Melody slid down Cecoe's arm and landed on the ground. The muddy Poochyena walked over to Melody and sniffed her. Melody, in turn, sniffed him. The two then giggled and becan playing in the mud together.
 
"Oh... right," She apologized, as if Cecoe's logic was something EVERYONE went by, "my name's Kara... and this is Ryou." She mumbled, gesturing down towards the Poochyena, as he buried Melody's feet in the mud. Hearing his name, he looked up and panted toward Cecoe and Kara.
 
"I'm Cecoe, and she's Melody. Nice to meet you!" Cecoe said with a 'don't-be-so-shy' smile.
 
((AH I FINALLY PUT SOMEONE IN HERE!!!!))
 
((haha its early. Will have them battle.... later...))

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crazicat06 on March 22, 2007, 8:22:02 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06wOoT!!!! Hey! When does my character come in? (not tryin to be a bug, just wantin to know)

Azrob on March 20, 2007, 9:56:05 AM

Azrob on
Azrobokok great START BUT GET TO THE JUICY STUF NOW

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 19, 2007, 12:01:27 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskYAYA!!! Yo0ur write really well... will you be updateing anytime during this week *Puts Recorder up to you and presses the record button* Remember I am hanging on your every word...Ohh and I was wondering if you needed names for my pokemon? If so I will name them lol but if not then Thats cool too! I can't wait for the next chapter lol I love battels! Keep me posted!

Cecoeluv on March 19, 2007, 10:14:59 PM

Cecoeluv on
Cecoeluvhmmmmm.... >.< *thinks* I dunno. I'll leave you guessin this time :P Spring break for me is next week so I hope to write more chapters then...
 
And you don't have to name your pokemon. If you want to you can

Kouni46892742 on March 19, 2007, 11:45:28 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Yay!!!!!