Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Hashin

A young trainer really sucks at battling because she doesn't want her pokemon to get hurt. But when she feels worthless and runs away, she realizes she's more important than she thought.

Chapter 9 - Hashin

Chapter 9 - Hashin
Cecoe smiled, happy to have made a new friend. "So, what'chya doin here? As for me, I'm heading to...." she paused. Where WAS she heading? She thought for a moment, the direction she was heading in was toward Hashin, the city best known for its beautiful women, warm weather, sunny beaches, and hot surfer guys. It had mostly water pokemon. "to Hashin." She had to look like she knew what she was doing. She couldn't let people know she was making this up as she goes.
 
"Oh, I was going there too." Kara replied, pulling out an envelope. "I'm taking this to someone there. Someone named Stephanie." Then, as if she just remembered something important, Kara perked up, and looked at her watch. "And I have to get there before tomorrow! Sorry, I have to be going." She said, as she patted her leg and started walking at a quick pace. Ryou fallowed after her, barking excitedly.
 
Cecoe caught up to her, picking up Melody and shaking the mud off of her. "Hey, let's go together!" Cecoe exclaimed, as if she had just came up with a great idea. Kara looked up at her shyly, and nodded quietly, then looking at the ground. Melody squirmed in Cecoe's arms, wanting to go and play with Ryou. Cecoe held onto her.
 
"Hey," Cecoe thought out loud, "after you deliver the envelope, wanna' battle me?"
 
Kara looked up again, and blushed. "Uhh... okay." She said, and Cecoe smiled, and put an arm around Kara's shoulder lovingly, as if Kara was her little sister.
 
 
 
Hashin was beautiful. Bright green plants and cloudless skies. It was all boardwalk, looking over a beach. There were stores of all kinds lining along the boardwalk, and houses could be seen behind the stores. Cecoe and Kara walked along the walk, Cecoe held the sleeping Melody in her arms as she looked out at the beach with an overjoyed expression on her face, making her look like a tourist. She reached over and into her bag- in a really uncomfortable position just to LOOK at. Cecoe pulled out a photographer's camera and slung the strap around her neck. You never know when you'll want a camera in this place!
 
Kara looked at the envelope, then at the stores, trying to find the address she would find Stephanie in. Cecoe peeked over Kara's shoulder to see the address. Then looked up and said joyfully, "There!!" she pointed to a small pokemart, where a girl, close to their age, was laughing with the man who was handing out ads for the pokemart.
 
Kara walked up to the girl, blushed, looked down, and finally sputtered out, "A-a.... are you Stephanie Skyes?"
 
The girl looked at Kara, quiet, with a look of confusion for a moment like 'why is this girl asking for me?' and then burst out laughing. "Oh, sorry. Yeah, I'm Stephanie. You have a letter for me, right?" She boasted, feeling kinda' dumb. Cecoe appeared behind Kara. Kara handed the letter to her, and Stephanie took it and ripped it open. She read a bit of it for a moment, rolled her eyes and then crumpled it up and threw it into a nearby garbage can. "Blech, sorry for the trouble that must have caused you. I thought it would be something from my mom, but it turned out to just be junk mail sent to the wrong place."
 
Cecoe jumped up. "I CHALLENGE YOU NOW, KARA!!!" She boasted, pointing a finger at Kara dramatically. Kara blushed brightly and backed up, tripping over Stephanie's foot and falling back. The guy with the ads caught her and pushed her back to her feet. "Oh... sorry." Cecoe said, shrugging.
 
((HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I hope the suspence is killing you!!! :P))

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crazicat06 on April 21, 2007, 12:01:20 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06RAWR!!!!! THAT WAS SO WRONG!!!!!!! >.< I hate this...

Cecoeluv on April 21, 2007, 10:15:53 AM

Cecoeluv on
CecoeluvO.O; what do you hate??? :(

crazicat06 on April 21, 2007, 1:55:55 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Dont take that wrong! I dont hate the story. I was talking about the random junk mail thing. That was really wrong and I kinda didnt like it, but that was so me! You got my character right on the spot!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on April 6, 2007, 2:59:26 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskEVIL!!! EVIL!!! LOL It is Killing me from the inside out!!! PLease Update ASAP :)

Cecoeluv on April 6, 2007, 3:02:20 PM

Cecoeluv on
Cecoeluvanother deadline!!! I'll add on........... um... actually it might be a while, I might be able to post tomorow or sunday, but if I don't, please be patient with me cuz my rehersals are going until 8/10 oclock PM this last week and this one coming up, and then there are performances and cast parties. So just hang tight, my luvs

Kouni46892742 on April 7, 2007, 10:56:59 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742please try to this weekend....PLEASE

Kouni46892742 on April 6, 2007, 2:35:22 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742I HATE YOU, YOU EVIL WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Cecoeluv on April 6, 2007, 2:54:16 PM

Cecoeluv on
Cecoeluvyer not serious, are you? >.<;

Cecoeluv on April 6, 2007, 2:53:11 PM

Cecoeluv on
CecoeluvO.o;