Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The HAIR!!!!!!!!

Just something to do with the emails I send... and recieve. Embrace the randomness, nyeh.

Chapter 5 - The HAIR!!!!!!!!

Chapter 5 - The HAIR!!!!!!!!

Email whateverthenumberis

THE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (fear the hair)



Carlotta: (In American accent) Welcome to tonight's NEWS!!!! OF!!!! CAMELOT!!! WE ARE LIVE!!!! Oh, and soz about interrupting Ghost Hunters, dude...

Emma: (Also in American accent) Excuse me my friend, we have heard of ASTONISHING news! Flying cows are appearing in New York at this very moment! The Ghost Hunter crew are claiming that they are ghosts of the past. But so called Moo followers, Ameevies, *picture of the two ameevies appear on screen (us)* are claiming they are NOT ghosts, but also claim that they love Ghost Hunter peogramme and LOVE GHOSTS!

Carlotta: (American accent) Well, we are sorry for blub blubblubblubblub------- *tv turns off*



Carlotta and Emma are sitting talking to eachother

Carlotta: Was it me or did those presenters and that photo on the screen look like us?

Emma: OF COURSE IT DID YOU CUNNUGGET YOU CUNNOODLE!!!!!! It WAS us! And it's our script! DUR!!!

Carlotta: Actually I wrote it!!!

Emma: Yeah, you keep telling yourself that...

Carlotta: Anyways, let's talk about COWS!

Emma: Actually we are 'sposed to talk about *horror lights and music* THE HAIR!!!

Carlotta: NO NONONONO NOT! NOT! THE HAIR! ANYTHING BUT THE HAIR! I had it cut only yesterday! It cost me a fortune!

Emma: Not you, you cunnugget, you cunnigger! The *horror lights and music* HAIR!!!!!!!!!

Carlotta: OF COURSE!!!! ...what hair?

Emma: YOU know! The HAIR!!!!

Carlotta: Oh yeah... that load of hair piled up down the street! Yeah, there's a fresh lot!

Emma: No wonder those cows came! THEY WANTED TO---

Carlotta: ---Yeah, warn us whatever!

*knock on the door*

Carlotta: I heard a ratatat on the door, Emma.

Emma: Well I heard a knockity-knock-knick! What did you hear Micky? *turns to this boy that has randomly appeared there*

Carlotta: Who's HE? He's NOT IN THE SCRIPT!!!

Micky: I soooooooo was!

Carlotta: Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Micky: WAS!

Carlotta: NOT!

Micky: WAS!

Carlotta: NOT!

Micky: WAS!

Emma: CUT IT OUT!!!!! He was, look... *passes script*

Carlotta: I knew that! Never mind, carry on.

Micky: I heard a bang-pong-ping-bash-pop-knock-toot-boooom-screech-bang-bang-bang-tick-tock.

Carlotta: Cool. Just answer the door, dude.

M&E: Yeah, that's a cool I D E A!!!

(slow motion)

Carlotta: IIIIIII'MMMMMMM AAAAAANNNNSSSSWWWWEEEEERRRRRRIIIIINNNGGGGGGG TTTHHHEEEEEEE DDDOOOOOORRRRRRRRR.... IIIIII AAMMMMMMM OOOOPPPPPEEEEENNNNIIIINNNNNGGGG IIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(normal motion)

Micky: Just get on with it.

Emma: Yeah. *opens door* Oh!!!!! HOLYNESS!!!!!!!!!

Carlotta: HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Micky: HUH????

Carlotta: WHAT!!!!!!!!?????? DID!!!!!!!????? YOU!!!!!????? JUST!!!!!!??????? SAY!!!!!???????????????????????????

Emma: *runs and chucks Micky out* Good riddance! Now, what do you want oh holynesses?

Cows: Hair at the end of your road... *flys off*

Emma: What a waste of time! WE already knew that!

Carlotta: OH!!! I liked Micky...

 

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment