Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - There really is an echo!

Just something to do with the emails I send... and recieve. Embrace the randomness, nyeh.

Chapter 7 - There really is an echo!

Chapter 7 - There really is an echo!

 

 

ze seventh chappie! I am sooooooo proud!

 

*tidies away remains of exploded computer from the last chapter and activates shiny new one*

 

Eeeehhhhhh....

 

Now what shall I write?

 

TV: This is Carlotta Howes reporting from CZH news this morning at seven pm this morning.

Emma: Okay this doesn't make sense. She said it was the morning then she said it was pm then she said it was morning! Let's change channel, mum!

TV: A terrible accident------

*mum changes channel*

TV: A terrible accicent------

*mum changes channel*

TV: A terrible accident happened while------

Emma: WHY OH WHY IS THIS ACCIDENT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAMOUS?

Mum: No one knows why this accident is famous darling.

TV: It is a mystery why this accident is famous.

Emma: *thinks* This place seems to be echoing!

Mum: Isn't this a coincidence that this place seems to be echoing!!!

Emma: Mum I was just thinking that this place seems to be echoing!!!

TV: ------ That there is a place that seems to be echoing!!!

A random cow watching TV in its field: There really seems that there is a place that seems to be echoing!!!

Cows TV: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (note: treat that word with respect)

 

I am going to shut up making all this nonsense and continue later because I will have my refuling of dinnertime SUGAR!!! Press send!!!

 

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment