Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - TEH SHRINE OF MOO!!!

Just something to do with the emails I send... and recieve. Embrace the randomness, nyeh.

Chapter 11 - TEH SHRINE OF MOO!!!

Chapter 11 - TEH SHRINE OF MOO!!!

 

 

Emaily teh eleventh.

 

Emma: I just need to do something before I can come worship at the shrine of Moo. *looks at Carlotta* You can help.

Carlotta: But... but...

Emma: *shoves huuuuuuge box weighing 200,000,000 kilos into Carlotta's hands* Carry this for me.

Carlotta: So... *staggers under weight of huuuuge box weighing 200,000,000 kilos*... Hang on. Aren't YOU supposed to be doing this?

Emma: Nope. I'm the leader. I forage the path.

*two hours of walking later*

Emma: Akay wakay, we're here!

Carlotta: *from behind huuuuuge box weighing 200,000,000 kilos* Huh!? What!?

Emma: *Grabs Carlotta by the shirt, looks into her eyes and speaks very s-l-o-w-l-y* We... are... HERE!!!!! *shakes Carlotta*

Carlotta: Oh.... are we here then?

Emma: *sigh* Yes.... you can put the box down over there... no!!!! not there!! YOU WILL KILL US ALL!!!! ...yes, there.

Carlotta: You have serious issues, you know?

Emma: WHAT???? ISSUES????? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! RIDICULOUS!!!! I'M AS NORMAL AS CAN BEEEEEE!!!!!! KYA HA HA HA!!! *coughcough* Hem hem.

Carlotta: *puts down box*

Emma: Now.... open the box.

Carlotta: *opens the box*

*the box lid flies open and out comes.... scroll down for what they is*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

COWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Scroll down again XD)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Carlotta: AAAAH!!! So THAT's why the box weighed 200,000,000 kilos....

Emma: Oui. But now look inside.

Carlotta: *looks inside* Oooh, another box! Boxy!

*the smaller box flies open, and out comes.... scroll down for what they is*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GENETICALLY ENGINEERED FLYING CHEESE SANDWICHES!!!!!

(scroll down again XD)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Carlotta: X_0

Emma: Carlotta!!! BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlotta: Oooh, another box! Boxier!

Emma: Do you want to scroll down to find out what they is?

Carlotta: *holds up machine gun* No.

Emma: Okay, but you don't know what you're missing...

Carlotta: The box. What's in the BOX?????? WE ALL WANT TO KNOW!!!!

Emma: If you open the box..... you will find..... UNDEAD MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlotta:...I think I'll just be a-going to the Shrine Of Moo now...

Emma: --HA HA HA HA HA.....*ahem* That's why I brought the box.

Carlotta: I brought the box.

Emma: What-EVER. Just follow the cows. They are going to the Shrine of Moo. I entered a homing Cow competition, and since I hid my rival's cows, I shall WIN!!!!! KYA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anywhoo...

Carlotta: Can we ride them?

Emma: OKAY!!!!

Carlotta: Awesome! I get to beep their horns, 'kay?

Emma: OKAY!!!!!

*rides of into the sunset*

Emma: *into the sunset* KYA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! *beepbeep*

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment