Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Fruits basket script, part 1

Just something to do with the emails I send... and recieve. Embrace the randomness, nyeh.

Chapter 12 - Fruits basket script, part 1

Chapter 12 - Fruits basket script, part 1

 

 

Chappie the twelfth.

YAY FRUITS BASKET!!!!! Me and Carlotta are OBSESSED with this!!! This script is to mark the historical event of ME GETTING A FURUBA DVD!!!! ALL HAIL THE CO STANLEY QUEEN AND HER SPIKY DVD OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!!!!!!!!!

Her Majesty The Co Stanley Queen's Spiky Iron Bar Of Death (Excalironbar) Found On The Thames Beach This Morning: What about ME? I thought I was your Spiky Weapon Of Death And Destruction!

Emma: But I got told off for waving you around. And nobody minds if I run around screaming, holding a DVD case... Oh yes, and Issac and Grace are ACTUALLY Copyright themselves, but we use them anyway. They are our Yoga pals.

 

A RANDOM FRUITS BASKET SCRIPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL HAIL TAKAYA-SENSEI!!!!

 

Tohru: Welcome to the Sohma family! We TRY to spread peace and happiness!

 

Kyo: Damn that Rat!!! *runs towards Yuki and shakes him*

 

Tohru: Sometimes...

 

Carlotta: Hi, I'm Carlotta and we are HAPPY!!!!

 

Emma: Yeah...

 

Kyo: *runs away with hands in the air*

 

Yuki: Damn that Cat! *runs after Kyo*

 

Carlotta: Sometimes...

 

Issac: This place is cool! And so is that preeeeeeeeeetty girl over there! *points to Kagura*

 

Grace: *snigger* He's in luuuuuuurve!! *snigger*

 

Issac: *goes up to hug Kagura and Kagura turns into a boar... tsk boys! They run around screaming* SHE'S A PIG!!!!!!!! SHE'S A PIIIIIIIIIIG!!!!!!!!!!!! HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP MEEEEE!!!!! I'M DOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!

 

Grace: *rolls on the ground laughing tears of joy* HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Emma: *joins in with Grace*

 

Carlotta: *Joins in too*

 

Tohru: Who are they? *points to Emma, Issac, Carlotta and Grace*

 

Part 2 is next!! Beware the uber randomness!!!  

 

 

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment