Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Viva la randomness!

Just something to do with the emails I send... and recieve. Embrace the randomness, nyeh.

Chapter 14 - Viva la randomness!

Chapter 14 - Viva la randomness!

 

 

OKAY, before you read this here is something you should probably know. I am adding emails to and from my friend Katherine (TEH funny). This is one random one that we think you will all like.

 

Also, if you do not  know Furuba, Pokemon or Flava Mania ((c) me and Kat) crayons, this shall probably make no sense!!! (Flava Mania and Mood Mania crayons are OURS, and are copyright. They are brands of crayons that we constantly nick of Momiji and eat. Nyahaa.

 

WARNING: This email contains kippers.

 

Sasuke: JUST GET ON WITH THE DAMN SCRIPT!!!!!

 

CoStanleyQueen5: Okay, okay!!!!! I'm trying!!!!

 

Sasuke: You are SO retarded.

 

CoStanleyQueen5: Icky, I is not speaking to you now.

 

Sasuke: Whatever...

 

 

 

TEH SCRIPT.... (I apologise for my crappy titles!!!)

 

Kat: Hello creature, what is your name?

 

Pikachu: Pik-ACHOO!!!!! (in our last script Kat gave him a cold... so cute.)

 

Emma: Greetings Pikachu!

 

Pikachu: Pika pika pi- *coughsniffle* -ka!!! *in English: I'm not called- *coughsniffle* -Pikachu!!!*

 

Kat: *looks at translating device* Yes it is!!!

 

Pikachu: Pika!

 

Kat: Is too!

 

Pikachu: Pika!

 

Kat: Is too!

 

Pikachu: Pika!

 

Emma: *distracted by kippers* How do you do?

 

Kat: Pika?

 

Pikachu: Is too! Pika...pika. (wait... damn it.)

 

Emma: HELLO PIKACHU I MUST INTRODUCE YOU TO THESE WONDERFUL KIPPERS!!!!!!

 

Pikachu: PIKA!!! *squeals and runs away*

 

Kippers: Must... breath... water... fishy... lungs... failing... *diediedie* OWIEEEEEEEE!!!! > -- ^ ) , x >

 

Emma + Kat: What's his problem? *shrug shoulders and skip off into the distance...*

 

Momiji: *throws up a rainbow* God do I love crayons! *skips off into the distance to try and keep up with Emma + Kat*

 

 

 

Nyahaa!!! May I just say, .hack//legend of the twilight ROCKS!!!!!! Nyahaa!!!!! 

(Authors note... nyahaa!!!)

 

OH OH OH ALSOOOOOOOOO, it is meh birthday on the 30th, so birthday wishes will be greatly appreciated fron my mates on FAC!!!

 

 

 

Nyahaa!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheFallenOne66 on April 27, 2007, 6:45:40 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66I LOVE .hack//Legend of the Twilight! IT ROX I GOT VOLUME 1 AND 3 IN COMIC BOOKZ! AND THEY ROCK!!!