Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Burberry trousers?

Just something to do with the emails I send... and recieve. Embrace the randomness, nyeh.

Chapter 16 - Burberry trousers?

Chapter 16 - Burberry trousers?

 

 

Okay, I must start with the boring bit. Naruto is (c) whoever created it, and the Edge Chronicles are (c) Paul and Chris. Miss Snelling has an AMAZING fashion sense, so me and Kat-

Sasuke: Kat and I.

Emma: *biff*

-ME AND KAT have to be very careful not to let her see any pics of Rock Lee, or we would all be done for.

And Twig? I got Kat to read the Edge Chronicles... no comment...

This is a script from me and Kat (Now SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on FAC - look out for her!)

 

Lee: *falls from the sky*

Sakura: AAAAAAAHGH!!! IT'S LEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Lee: Aren't I a lucky man?

Emma: No.

Lee: Who said that?

Kat: You.

Lee: Oh god... I'm a speaking when I don't really... speak... help me I need a doctor!!! *throws self at Sakura's feet* Hello Sakura. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......

Sakura: Oh lord you do need a doctor!

David Tennant: Does someone need a Doctor?

Emma: NO! *boots him out*

Miss Snelling (our drama teacher and form mistress): *falls from the sky* Oh mother of burberry trousers it's a fashion statement!

Lee: Mother of burberry trousers? WHERE? She is my IDOL!!!!!!!

Emma: What that made up go Miss Snelling invented that doesn't exist oh lordy lordy why has the script got no commas soon I shall have a nervous breakdown - Kat you are not allowed to inherit Sasuke's spiky things if I don't make it you hear me? - I am about to - heeeuuurrrrgghhhhh! - I am about to...

Kat: Hyperventilate to death?

Emma: Pretty - heuurgh - much.

Miss Snelling: There goes pupil number... oh god I should have listened to my counting numbers on your fingers teacher when I was a lad... 

Sakura: Lad???

Miss Snelling: LASS!!!!

*oh*

Twig: Has anyone seen Mag? I'm supposed to be her pet.

Miss Snelling: *from under pudding bowl* WHERE did you get that hammelhornskin coat from???

Twig: *to Kat and Emma* You're right. she DOES need to go to Sanity Land for a while...

TEH END.

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment