Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Baka Inuyasha

Another day, and another screw up between Inuyasha and Kagome...but this time, it might not be forgiven.

Chapter 1 - Baka Inuyasha

Chapter 1 - Baka Inuyasha
"Eat it." Kagome said as she shoved the spponful of food towards InuYasha's mouth.
"No."He replied with a snarl as he pushed it aside.Kagome was getting mad,She had spent ALL morning at home preparing lunch for them and he wouldn't even eat it.
"InuYasha.....EAT IT!"She yelled,once again shoving the sppon towards his mouth.
"I SAID 'NO' WENCH!" He grabbed the spoon and threw it towards the other three who were happily enjoying the show,along with they're lunch.
"She is going to 'sit' him now..."Miroku whisperd with a smile to Sango. She was finishing her riceball,so she just nodded. Shippo sighed. Kagomes face was red. InuYaha realized his mistake and hid his face from her,as he waited for the pain that would shortly come.
"INUYASHA!S-"she stoped suddenly and let out a small gasp. 'That aura..it can't be...it is. Kikyo.'Kagomes face went from shock to sadness,to blank.
"Fine InuYasha,don't eat it." She sighed and headed to the forest. Miroku walked up behind the hanyou and struck him over the head with his staff.
"OW!WHAT THE HELL MIROKU!?" InuYasha yelled rubbing his bump.
"Baka...Go apologize to her InuYasha." Miroku stated cosing his eyes.
"What if I don't?!" InuYasha snaped back. Miroku's left eye opened and looked at him. He smirked.
"Or...Kouga might find her...and due to your antics she might go with him this time." InuYasha's ears twitched,and in a second he was gone. Miroku smiled and returned to the others.
"Nicely played Miroku." Shippo said unrapping a stick of pocky.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kagome was walking through the forest, head down in thought. 'Sigh...once InuYasha realizes Kikyo's scent...he'll forget me completly.' she started to cry.
"Am I...just her replacment?" She wonderd out loud.
"Oi!Why are you crying?"she was a bit startled to look up and see InuYasha's face inches from hers.Her expression remained blank. but her eyes were filled with hurt.
"Out of my way InuYasha."She says attempting to get pass him,he stops her by her shoulders and holds her in front of them.
"Where do you think your going?!"He asked,more like demanded.
"Like you'll care anyway..."she mumbled. InuYasha filinched and then ignored it.
"Where are you going?!"He demanded once more.
"AWAY FROM YOU!"She shouted tears pouring out as she dashed away from him,further into the forest. InuYasha stood there hurt,and unmoving. 'Kagome...'he thought sadly.Kagoem was sprinting through the forest,tears pouring out. She stopped in a medow and fell to her knees and let the sadness have her. She felt someone standing a few feet from her,she slowly looked up to see....
"Kikyo..." Kagomes saddness turned to pure hatred as she glared at the preistess before her.
"You are alone?" Kikyo asked in her cold monotone voice.
"What is is to you Kikyo?!"Kagome stood up to glare at her.
"Hm.This will be easy then..."She pulled out an arrow and set it at Kagome. Kagome didn't even bother to take out one of her arrows. She just stood there glaring.
"Go ahead. I have nothing to live for."Kagome said blankly. Kikyo narrowed her eyes and released her arrow.
'Good bye InuYasha...I love you.'

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightWing101 on December 12, 2009, 9:47:35 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101:O NOOOO!!!!!!! KAGOME!!!! D'x So sad!!!!