Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Rain Cascades Down Her Face...

Hey Everybody! If you like Tear and Haelo I suggest you read the story of how they came to be. I really hope you like it, but please read it. This is a Romance/Comedy/Drama story. YAYNESS I CANT BELIEVE I'M WRITING A STORY!!

Chapter 13 - Rain Cascades Down Her Face...

Chapter 13 - Rain Cascades Down Her Face...
~HPOV~~HPOV~
 
          The rain cascadesdown her face as she lay on the concrete floor with that blank stare that she’shad on since he ran off.  She looked likeshe was crying, but the rain covered up any sign of tears. It was now too darkto even know the message her eyes were holding. The pain was great, and I couldbarely stand to move. Yet I still yearned to hold her.
 
          “Tear…thank you.”She still lay there, as if she hadn’t heard me. I didn’t understand her, and Iwanted to so badly. I really knew almost nothing about her. Now, more thanever, I wanted her to speak. “Please…” It came out as hardly a whisper. More ofa speaker for my thoughts than a voice.
 
Her hair was tangled and wet.Her skin was scraped and her eyes closed in front of me. The rain fell onto herlips, then soon began to fall as they trembled. Hermouth slightly opened, ready to say a word and I pushed passed every sound ofevery droplet of rain hitting the surface, just to hear her.
 
For a moment she just let hermouth open, as if it was a struggle to get a sound out. But just as I was aboutto ask her to say it a sound flowed out. “I always bring…everyone…hate.” Myheart dropped. The words broke into my core screaming out for me to touch her.Using all my might, I pushed myself over to her, just to feel the breath comingout of those shaking lips.
 
“Don’t say that. You’ve broughtme more happiness than I have felt since…forever. You made me smile, Tear. I haven’tin so long.” My fingers stroked her soaked cheeks. She lifted her hand to herface and covered her eyes in disgrace. I removed it and she protested.
 
“Haelo,I don’t deserve anything but dea…” I kissed herfirmly holding back the harsh words. I felt her lips still tremble beneath me,and I knew for sure…she was crying. I sat up and tried to depart from her lipsbut she wouldn’t let me. Her arms pressed me towards her, and she sat up withme, lips so close I could feel her shallow, jagged breaths.
 
I whispered, “Let’s go inside…your so cold.” My lips brushed hers with every word. I triedhard to get up and finally I reached success, and she followed after.
 
When we reached the living roomshe grabbed my hand and guided me to the bathroom, and I hopped onto thecounter next to the sink.  Then shelifted my shirt, and gasped. I looked down to see bruises the size ofbaseballs. She touched one on my stomach and I winced. “I’m so sorry…It’s all my fault, I should have never…” I put my finger to hermouth.
 
“Don’t speak like that any more…Ithurts.” I pushed my self off the counter and turned on the shower. “I’ll letyou clean up so you can sleep.” As I turned to go she grabbed my hand andpulled me back in.
She gave me a sad and almostangry look. “Stop leaving…” But I knew what she meant. She slipped off herskirt and socks, but left her shirt on. Her hands drifted over to me and shelightly traced a bruise on my shoulder. I lifted my hand to her waist andpulled her to me. She kissed me once more, and walked into the shower.
 
 
 
Tough it was odd to take ashower with clothes on, it never felt better havingher there to lightly wash my cuts and scrapes. After the shower I got her a bigt-shirt, and some boxers for her to sleep in. I puther clothes in the washing machine and crawled into bed with her curling upnext to me. She buried her head in my chest, and pressed her hands on my chestbetween me and her body. I wrapped one arm around her and let the other strokeher hair until she fell into sleep…and I followed her, hoping to share herdreams…

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FATE_The_Pirate on March 15, 2006, 10:14:29 AM

FATE_The_Pirate on
FATE_The_PirateT_T write more because i said so... you took way to long XD well im going to add this story to my short little favorite list section ^_^ ~FATE the Pirate

RedPaint on February 11, 2006, 4:32:29 PM

RedPaint on
RedPainto_o this story ROCKS! It is definitely one of the deepest stories I have ever read. You're doing a great job, keep up the EXCELLENT work! *faves*

forbidden_child on December 12, 2005, 4:51:10 AM

forbidden_child on
forbidden_childYay! a new chapter. I love how your stories are written and this one is particularly well written i love when you wrote: "...I pushed passed every sound of every droplet of rain hitting the surface, just to hear her." I just love that quote. I can't tell if there is more to come or if this is the end of the story. I hope not it's too good. ^-^ Keep it up! Also I wanna draw a picture for you but do not know what to draw, what would you like?

Liedetector16 on November 21, 2005, 11:56:12 AM

Liedetector16 on
Liedetector16GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED?! TOO LONG MISSY! ^ ^ JK! I'm lovin' it! lovin' lovin' lovin' it! And I hope the next chapter will come soon! I'm so happy you haven't given up on the story! It's so great!
keep it up!
~LD16

mangacheese1818 on November 19, 2005, 2:21:30 AM

mangacheese1818 on
mangacheese1818Yay! I shall draw some pictures, too. This is sounding like it's gonna be a lemon. What happened to Ben?
Sorry to nag XD