Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Look who's back.......

A SonAmy Story. Amy is faced with the biggest choice in her life; To save the world or to save her beloved Sonic! How can she live in a world without Sonic?! And how can she live with Sonic if there is NO world?!(not that much violence.)

Chapter 9 - Look who's back.......

Chapter 9 - Look who's back.......


Amy's Choice





Yep, time for the moment of truth………………..you ready? =)





Tails: (stunned) She trying AGAIN!?!



Knuckles: (grins) Looks like it…….



Tails and Knuckles both watch as H*Amy heads off to face the colony again……



………………………………………………………………………………………………





H*Amy lines herself up again and powers-up as the colony rips through the Earth's atmosphere. Her body glows as she stretches her hands out for the second time. She closes her eyes and summons all the chaos energy within her. Her eyes flick open, with a look matching that of Sonic's…………..



*For Tails and Knuckles…….*



H*Amy:(thinking) *this time…..I will save everyone….*



*For the world……*



H*Amy focuses the energy toward the space colony. She can feels her whole body glow with light…..



*For Sonic……*



Hyper Amy: CHAOS CONTROL!!!!!!



A huge light erupts from Hyper Amy as the two forces of the space colony and the chaos energy collide. She can feel herself forced back, but she keeps her concentration on the power she's using. The chaos energy warps and Amy and the space colony disappear from the sunset sky……



……………………………………………………………………………………………….



Tails: Oh…..my……god…….



Knuckles punches his fist in the air.



Knuckles: I KNEW IT!!



Tails: Come on!! She's going to need us to help her after she used all that energy.



Knuckles: (stops grinning) Wait…..Sonic……



Tails and Knuckles look around at their fallen friend as the walk over to him…..



Knuckles: She did the right thing……



Tails: (with tears.) I know…….I just wish we could have……



Knuckles: (in an understanding voice) I think we need to bring him with us…..



Tails turns around, trying not to let Knuckles see him cry. As Knuckles bends down to pick Sonic up, he notices something…..



Knuckles:(dazed) Tails, what shoulder did the bullet scrap Sonic on….?



Tails: (not looking) His left……….there a gash….and there's blood all over it……..



Knuckles:(even more confused) It's, it's not here…….?!





………………………………………………………………………………………………









H*Amy: Space…….I remember when Sonic and Shadow were here……..



H*Amy feels weak as she starts to drift back down from the sky………



H*Amy: I did it, Sonic………I saved everyone……….



As her feet touch the ground, a wave of dizziness comes over and she falls to the ground of one of the empty city streets. The glow fades as her pink hair falls around her face. Silence is in the air as Amy lies, exhausted, thinking about the way she had called after Sonic that one day……



Amy: (remembering) Always on the run…….. Always too busy for a date…….(giggles.) but I still got to give you hugs every now and then………I guess I'll never see you again Sonic……..



Metal: THAT'S RIGHT MISS ROSE……



Amy looks up as Metal slowly hovers to the ground. Amy stands up weakly as he starts to make his way over to her.



Metal: I DIDN'T THINK YOU COULD DO IT………



Metal suddenly charges in and knocks Amy to the ground. Amy tries to get up as Metal kicks her over. Amy clutches her stomach as she struggles to breathe. Metal laughs as he enjoys watching her in agony before his feet.



Metal: TO THINK A LITTLE GIRL LIKE YOU COULD HANDLE THAT KIND OF POWER…….YOU SAVED THIS WORLD…….TOO BAD YOU WON'T LIVE TO SEE IT……(snickers)



Amy: (coughing up blood.) You……..you…..bastard……



Metal picks Amy up by the her throat as she tries weakly to resist. Metal's grip tightens as he grins in at her.



Metal: IF ONLY SONIC COULD HAVE SEEN THIS……(laughs) BUT HE'S BEEN DEAD FOR AWILE NOW……..



Amy can feel a wave of dizziness sweep over her as she fights to keep breathing.



Metal: THIS IS THE END FOR YOU, MISS ROSE……





As Amy starts to slip off into darkness, she can only think of how Sonic had always been there to save her……



She feels herself suddenly dropped as Metal is sent flying back. Amy passes out……………..



………………………………………………………………………………………………





*“Just one date? Please”!?*





“Amy”…………….”Amy”…………”wake up”……..





Amy can feel herself being shaken gently and called to…….She knows that voice………





“Amy”………….. “wake up”……



Amy: (thinking) I'm dreaming………I will never know if he ever really liked me or not……..





“Amy, wake up…….it's me……….





Amy starts to open her eyes as she can feel herself being held by someone……….





“Amy”?





Amy looks toward the pieces that used to be Metal on the ground, not to far away…….





Amy: Wow…….but, who could have…(stops herself)





“Who do ya think”?!





Amy turns her head to look up to the face she had thought she would never see again.



Amy: Sonic?! Is……that you?!



Sonic: Yes, Amy it's me………(smiles at her)



Amy is startled as she jumps back away from him. Sonic sits there, smiling up at her.



Amy:(shocked) But…….the poison……..how……….



Sonic looks over at the remains of Metal, as Amy tries to decide if she's dreaming or not.



Sonic: No, I was done for……..until you saved me…….then I tore that bastard to shreds. I wasn't too late this time.



Amy: What?



Sonic: The Chaos energy, Amy…(feels his left arm)….your touch healed me…(grins)……you wanted with all your heart to save me, didn't you…….



Amy looks at him and then turns away to cry. Confused, Sonic tries to comfort her. She recoils at his touch.



Amy: (crying) This is all a dream……….and hurts so bad…….knowing it…….your not here. (holds her head) I wish this would just stop………



Sonic: Amy, your not dreaming…….(rolls his eyes) In YOUR dreams, we would be would be married, be going on a honeymoon, and ya-da-ya-da!



Amy turns around, looking at him as the last of the sun is seen sinking behind him.



Sonic: (sighs) Well?!



Amy: Well what?



Sonic: Aren't going to give me a flying tackle or something?!



Amy feels the tears slide down her face as she runs and hugs him with all the energy she has left. Sonic hugs her back smiling, as she sobs into his chest…………………..













Awww!!! I love making happy stories!!! By the way this will not be the final chapter……..=)














































Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DaWolff on March 29, 2006, 10:27:06 PM

DaWolff on
DaWolffi wonder how can someone NOT be amyfan... huwa, bring on the finale!

Weresheep on March 21, 2006, 9:46:20 AM

Weresheep on
WeresheepI'm not really an Amy fan, though I am a SonAmy fan. This isn't the last one? Bring on the finale, plz. Also, I wonder if Sonic admits how he really feels to Amy if it were in the show, engineered by Yuji Naka, Sonic's creator.

DaWolff on March 13, 2006, 8:09:26 PM

DaWolff on
DaWolffYES! (few) that end text... thank you! (few) it wasn't the last chapi! yes! sonic is going to admit it!!! HELL YEA!!! SONAMYRULESDAWORLD!!! hey go read my story, there's new chap!

nextguardian on March 13, 2006, 10:02:54 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianI can see why this is your fav chapter. This story just gets better and better.