Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Worrying

A magical girl meets a normal boy and they create havoc, but in a good way!
However, many secrets will be revealed as they get close....

Chapter 1 - Worrying

Chapter 1 - Worrying
My name's Rachael. I'm just a girl who loves anime and gets bored in math class. I'm also a magical girl, I've been one since the seventh grade.

I do destroy bad guys and stuff, but it sometimes gets kind of old. I'm just glad I at least get time for homework!

....but nobody's allowed to know I'm a magical girl. It's hard to not think about though! I often get memories of the battles I have during class, and it distracts me. Often. No, wait, it distracts me ALMOST ALL THE TIME. When a friend asks if I can visit, all I can say is "Sorry, but I'm busy." It hurts and I hate it.

I just hope this doesn't go on forever...

I hope life will change soon. I hope this magical girl stuff will be worth it soon.

At least, I hope so..

~*~

I'm in History class right now and notice an empty seat near Karley, my rival. You don't want to know what we went through. She teased me in the sixth grade, and she went to a different school for seventh and eighth grade. Now we're in History as juniors. This is horrible. She'll keep teasing me when the teacher's not around-

"Oh, we have a new student today!" Our teacher said as she walked over to the door and opened it, revealing a boy wearing all blue and a white hat. He also had brown hair and green eyes, and he looked kinda tall.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" she asked again.

The boy nodded, walking over to the whiteboard.

"My name is..." he wrote his name on the whiteboard. Jason. His name is Jason. "...Jason, but you can call me Jon."

"Okay, Jon, there's a seat next to Chloe over there..."

He sat next to her, and they conversed before we got back to the lesson.

~*~

The bell rang, time for Art.

"Does anyone know where the Art room is?"

I looked over at the new boy. "You have Art second hour too? If you want to sit next to me, sorry, but I'm already with my friends."

"O-Oh, that's fine. Just show me where it is?" He blushed a little.

"Yes!"

We walked together to the Art room, talking about Pokémon and My Little Pony. I swear I haven't been this worried in weeks- I won't be able to hang out with him because I have magical girl powers!

Oh no...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment