Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Christmas Party!

A magical girl meets a normal boy and they create havoc, but in a good way!
However, many secrets will be revealed as they get close....

Chapter 6 - Christmas Party!

Chapter 6 - Christmas Party!
(Note- there's very little dialogue since I want to practice on paragraphs! Yaaaaay practicing :D )

After that battle, we then decided to get outfits and junk ready for the Christmas party going on that night. Jon decided to wear a red shirt, black pants, and black shoes while I just settled on a dark-green long-sleeved dress, white leggings and socks, and my usual red Crocs. (yes, I wear Crocs. Deal with it!) And to make things more fun, people decided to bring 3DS's for Streetpass, Pokemon X and Y, and Animal Crossing reasons! So I decided to bring mine too.

~*~

And so the Christmas party was still going on at about 8 at night, and everyone was dancing and stuff. ...yeah, that's what literally happened.

And then DUNDUNDUN (dramatic input, by the way!)

Mistletoe. He silently brought me to mistletoe. And then he just kissed me right there and then, and now everyone's looking at us. I can't tell what they're feeling, but I think some are happy and some are shocked.

I honestly don't know how to feel, so I only said one thing...

"Thank you."

And then he squealed. Why would he squeal?

And the party went on, as people were talking as well. They could be talking about how things are, latest things, or maybe even... Us.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment