Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

Its a story about growing up. This is the prolouge though!!!

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

Chapter 1 - Prolouge


Prolouge



When I see that face, that dang face! Nothing can make me sicker to my stomach than that face. All day I have to stare at it, and it bugs me! Oh, no one cares about my needs! Stop whining they tell me! Stop it! I have to stare at it all of the time!!! I have to get rid of it… somehow.

A little sympathy is needed toward me. I am a little different than everyone else…all right I'm A LOT different. It bugs me. All of those girls are so stuck up, with their pom-poms cheering for school spirit. I need them to stop it. All of the time, the face comes around the corner. Sticking her nose in the air, making the boys grovel at her feet; it's just sickening to watch!

Good thing, though, that I have one good friend….Her name is Molly. She can be very gloomy at times, but she can always make me laugh. Ha ha! That's what I need sometimes. Always, I have to stand with those kids; the ones who shun me and make me feel bad; and that face!!! Its so frustrating. I have many tests and a lot of homework, and that makes me feel even more overwhelmed. Stop it!!! Leave me be!


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Dannyandharryaremine333 on January 27, 2006, 1:01:49 AM

Dannyandharryaremine333 on
Dannyandharryaremine333Comments anyone?