Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Shadows Plan

Shadow is trying to trick Knuckles & Kristin (my character). Will he succeed?

Chapter 1 - Shadows Plan

Chapter 1 - Shadows Plan
Sonic was having a New Year's Party to celebrate the new year of 2005. He was inviting all of his friends, even me; Kristin the Cat! (Eggman was not invited!) Everybody was ready to have a blast, especially Shadow!? He was planning to pull a joke on Knuckles and I! I'm going to tell you how it didn't quite work! :D
"This is gonna' work!" Shadow said to himself in his attic. He was looking in his old boxes for something. "Here it is!" He pulled out a mistletoe from Christmas. "I'm going to get Knuckles back for what he did last year. He got me under a mistletoe with... Kristin! I did not like that one bit! Now, I'm going to see how he likes it!"
"All set," Sonic said. He just put the last piece tinsel along the wall. "I just have to wait for the guests to arrive..." The door knocked! "Who could that be? They're early..." Sonic answered the door, and it was Shadow! "Shadow!!! What are you doing? You usually arrive late to make me mad?"
"Change of Heart, I guess! I didn't want to make you mad this time, and I didn't want to forget to come!" Shadow answered.
"So you came an hour early? May I remind you it's only 10:00, the party starts around 10:40."
"So? Can't a guy come early when he wants?" Shadow gave a weird innocent look.
"Oooooookay....... just go wait over there." Sonic pointed towards his living room. Shadow walked over there, and when Sonic wasn't looking, Shadow hung the mistletoe on the ceiling in front of Sonic's bedroom!?! About an hour later, when the party started, Shadow started looking for someone.
"Where is she?" Shadow wondered. Shadow just saw Kristin the Cat enter the party. "Okay, let's get this party started! Hey, Kristin!" Shadow shouted. Kristin noticed, and ran to him.
"What's up?" Kristin asked.
"I heard Knuckles wants to give you a present, " Shadow replied.
"Really!" She looked around."But he's not here yet? How do you know?"
"Oh, he told me yesterday. He didn't want you to know, but I just had to tell you!" Kristin looked confused. "Just follow me to where he wanted you to stand!" Shadow said. She followed Shadow down the hallway.
"Why would he want me to stand in front of Sonic's bedroom?" Kristin asked.
"What am I, a psychic!?" Shadow asked. "Maybe you should just wait..."
"Okay."
"I'm gonna' look for him riiight now, bye!" Shadow ran off. The thing is, Kristin didn't notice the mistletoe!
"Right on time!" Shadow said to himself. He found Knuckles near the punch bowl in the kitchen. "Hey, Knuckles!" Knuckles looked at Shadow, and was just thinking what he wants.
Let's go back to Kristin for a minute. "What's taking so long?" She looked up, and saw the mistletoe! "So, does Shadow think he can actually he can trick me into kissing Knuckles? We'll see about that!"
Back to Shadow and Knuckles"What do you want, Shadow?"
"I heard Rouge is near Sonic's bedroom waiting for you! :)"
"0_o......... WHAT!!! SHOW ME!!!" Knuckles followed Shadow( Shadow in front), and only saw Kristin along the way.
"Hey, what gives?"Knuckles asked. Shadow started giggling.
"I can tell you, but Shadow's not gonna' like it!" Kristin replied.
"Huh!!" Shadow gulped.

mistletoe


Knuckles Shadow Kristin

Shadow looked up "Oh, crap! I tricked myself!!!"
"Good try!" Kristin said. She kissed Shadow on the cheek. "But it wasn't good enough! ;)"
"Thanks, I supposed to feel proud for trying, and then getting myself!!!"Shadow said depressed.
"Now, I'm going to make this party really interesting," Kristin laughed. She grabbed and moved the mistletoe right between Knux and Shadow. They stared blankly............................
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Shadow and Knuckles screamed.
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Kristin shouted. "Bye-bye!"

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SuKi_The_Wolf on April 14, 2006, 6:30:48 PM

SuKi_The_Wolf on
SuKi_The_Wolfhahahaha! That's so funny!

nextguardian on February 6, 2006, 9:43:51 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianhilarious!

ShadowLove101 on October 7, 2005, 11:45:54 AM

ShadowLove101 on
ShadowLove101Ha ha. I love it! can u read my story its called An Arrow Through A Shadow's Heart. Hope you like it. its not finished yet. well i don't know if it has an end?

sonicfangirl on March 7, 2005, 7:17:03 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirlwell it surves shadow right for trying to pull a prank on knuckles:} good story i loved it:}

DarkPeach on December 31, 2004, 12:36:29 PM

DarkPeach on
DarkPeachOkay, where they show where Knuckles, Shadow, & I are standing, the mistletoe was supposed to be between Shadow & I.

orchid on December 31, 2004, 12:10:39 PM

orchid on
orchidhey, read my story sometime; its one of those things that are supposed to be funny in a stupid way! :)

orchid on December 31, 2004, 12:06:19 PM

orchid on
orchidhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha=D