Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A fight

I suck at summaries so u just have to read the story to find out what it is.Also Kikyo lovers beware.>:)

Chapter 1 - A fight

Chapter 1 - A fight
         It was a hot and nice day.Except Inu-yasha and Kagome.They got into another fight."Inu-yasha why did you say that?! "I said that because it was true you wench"!.Inu-yasha said in his usual bad mood."Inu-yasha sit!!!".BAM!Then Kagome walks off to the well to go back to her world.
 
        Sango,Miroku,Shippo,and Kilala which was on Sango''s solder walked to the half-demon which was in the ground and Sango said to Inu-yasha "Inu-yasha what did you say to Kagome this time?"."All I said was that we need to collect the Jewel Shards now and Kagome said,but we to rest though and that''s when .....I started yelling at her"."dammit so it was me how started the fight!"."No duuu". Sango said angry at Inu-yasha how maid Kagome go back to her time."Fine I''ll go get her and bring her back".Inu-yasha said.
 
         While Inu-yasha was walking he got a sniff of somebody he didn''t want to see.It was his old love Kikyo...Inu-yasha said to himself Kagome can wait i''ll go see Kikyo (A/N-Why Inu-yasha why would you go see Kikyo instead of our going to-be love Kagome.Kikyo that #@$%@!)
 
 
 
 
                      I''m sorry but I got to go but I''ll update soon.I just need 2 or 3 or acouple reviews by!:)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kiaya on June 17, 2006, 2:56:22 AM

Kiaya on
Kiayaplz continue!!!!!! this is good so far!!!!!! and i hope you kill kikyo... i hate her!!!!!!!