Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

I don't remember.......

I was siting in my backyard playing with my action figures when something from the sky comes down really hard on my neighbors side of the backyard and they always scared me especially their weird daughter I think her name was Raven? Not sure. Hey cmon I was only 5.
So I went to the thing that fell from the sky secretly though so that girl's weird that with horns wouldnt see me ( he was sleeping...) So I went to the thing that fell from the sky and I see a girl with orange redish hair and when I saw her open her eyes I saw these big beautiful eyes and I didnt know how to describe them they were just so beautiful. She didnt speak English though which bugged me cuz i really wanted to talk to her but I didnt understand what she was saying??? Then she got up a kissed me for a long time and I never felt so good in my life and then she said,"Who are you?" I said " Mee?? Well uhh uhh.....I'm Robb-bb-i-n uuhhh I'm Robin."
"You wish to hurt me..?" "Of course not why would I want to hurt you?" " So you will not hurt me?" "No." "oooo thank you so much I have been never happy in my whole life!! OO please lets how you say hang out?" "Uhh suree?!?....I guess." We started talkling to each other when I went to my house and we asked each other Q like um do you have any brothers or sisters and she told me where she came from and she also told me her name. It was Starfire. What a beautiful name so she slept over at my house and we had a great time my mom and dad went to a party without me AGAIN. But i didnt care as long as I was with Starfire.
    The next day I was going to the first day of school and I saw that my class was on the next room where there was alot of weird people there to me. I mean one was a green guy whose name was BeastBoy and another person who was named Chris but everyone called him Cyborg because he really liked technology and then well you guys know my neighbor Raven and then my teacher you won't believe who my teacher was Mr.Chang he was soo mean and I hated him so much. Then about 3 minutes later a boy opens the door and he had a mask on. Mr.Chang said" who are you what is your name?" "Slade." And the teacher said " Take off your mask it's not Halloween!" My mom gave a note to the school so I could keep my mask on. Then Slade took off his mask and every girl was staring at him he had the most beautiful face ever! Well to the girls I mean... Then all the girls went up to him with love even Raven and she never likes anyone not even me? Well I felt really alone because I thought no girl liked me because I was ugly...... But, someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around and I saw it was Starfire and I asked her "Why arent you going to slade like everyone else is?" And she said "Because I don't like him I like umm you." I started blushing and at that moment she kissed me again and It was quick because Mr.Chang said "no kissing in my class!" Then Slade saw me and Starfire kissing and he got really jealous because Starfire was'nt all over him lik other girls and then at lunch he comes up to her and says " I like you do you like me??" And I got so mad that I got my milk carton and by accidently broke it and milk started gushing everywhere and everyone started laughing  at me. Starfire was staring at me with a confused face thinking I was weird of something but I was'nt I was just angry really angry not jealous angry. Then Slade said "well?'' All Starfire did was runaway well ,actually fly away from school.
   The next couple weeks I never saw Starfire come to school or come to my house and I was starting to get worried. I mean I did get upset about what happened but I got over it and now I was missing my friend Starfire. Then I didnt see her for months then years and I forgot all about her.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on May 20, 2007, 11:30:00 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on (Chapter: index)
BBandRaven4life12ok...............

superherolover77 on December 6, 2006, 4:31:08 AM

superherolover77 on (Chapter: index)
superherolover77umm, yeah, interesting