Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What happened?

When Kagome goes for shards and somthing happens there. I got sole and soul mixed up when inuyasha says that Iron reaver Soul Stealer. Sorry about that!

Chapter 1 - What happened?

Chapter 1 - What happened?


Inuyasha Chapter 1. What happened.



“Kagome! Are you done yet? We've been waiting for hours!” Yelled Inuyasha. “Yes, I needed to get my stuff ready though.” Answered Kagome. She ran over to her mom, Grandpa, and Sota. She told them goodbye and Inuyasha and Kagome left. They went to the well room and jumped into it. Kagome was on the ground and she started climbing up. Inuyasha followed. Kaede was there to greet them. “Ye are back?” asked Kaede. She walked over to Kagome, and started to talk. “I was told a village was attacked last night and the villagers were hurt. Ye and Inuyasha can go check that right?” Kagome turned to

Inuyasha and nodded yes. All Inuyasha said was “Feh.” Kagome went on Inuyasha's back and started toward the attacked village. “I sense shikon shards!” yelled Kagome.

“Over to the right. I'll go check it out okay?” Inuyasha let her get off and looked at her. “Okay, meet me at the village.” And he jumped away. She ran towards the shikon shards. She stopped and noticed Naraku come behind a tree. “Kagome, I knew you would come.” He threw poisonous powder and her and while she was coughing put a shikon shard in her back. Then Naraku left and Kagome felt better. She felt stronger. “He also messed up my hair!” yelled Kagome. She started to brush it with her fingers and noticed something fuzzy. “I guess I got a weird bump from that.” Thought Kagome. She ran towards the village and noticed people started coming after her. “It's a demon! Why can't they leave this village alone?” they yelled. They had ropes and started to tie her. She felt she had the power to rip the ropes. “Iron Reaver Sole Stealer!” yelled Kagome.

She cut the ropes and got up from the ground. “What's wrong with you? I don't attack villages.” She told them. “Why did I say that anyway?” She noticed Inuyasha running her with his hand on his sword. “Are you Kagome?” he asked. Kagome looked shocked. “Did she really look bad?” she thought. “Of course I'm Kagome.” She told him.

Inuyasha then looked at her more closely. “If your Kagome, why do you have dog ears, got long nails, don't got normal ears?” he asked. “I don't know. I sensed jewel shards remember. I went to check them out…” she was cut off because of the shard in her. She started being told to kill Inuyasha. She looked at him and glared. “Iron Reaver Sole Stealer!” she yelled. It scratched Inuyasha. Shippo who had been staying at the village went over to Inuyasha. “Are you okay?” asked Shippo. “Of course I'm. She looks like Kagome but in a hanyou form. And she stopped talking. Kagome came towards him and yelled. “Iron Reaver Sole Stealer!” “If that's all you can do, this should be easy.” Smiled Inuyasha. Kagome put her hands in the air together.

“Iron Reaver Sole Stealer Wave!” Light came from her hands and started shooting everywhere. Inuyasha missed them and went towards Kagome. She was turned the other way. He grabbed her arm and threw her to the ground. Kagome woke up and looked around. Inuyasha and Shippo were staring at her. “Inuyasha, while I was looking around I noticed a women and a guy talking. One was a monk and the other was a demon slayer. I asked them to help us in our journey.” Shippo told him. Kagome got up and she was turned back to human.

Naraku's Castle.

“Lady Kagome, with the jewel shard in you, you can turn back to a hanyou when ever I want you to.” Smiled Naraku. “Right now I'll keep you human. Till I'm ready again.” “Kagome, why did you turn into a hanyou? Asked Inuyasha. “And why did you turn back?” asked Maruko. (Monk.) “I don't know. I chased for the Jewel shards and found Naraku. He sprayed some type of gas and he disappeared. Then I felt my hair and felt the ears. I thought it was a bump.” Smiled Kagome. “Feh.” Inuyasha said. “But now I'm back so we can forget about it okay?” “Hey Kagome. Why don't we got to the hot springs and freshen up?” suggested Sango. (Demon Slayer.) “Sure, I could use that right now.” Smiled Kagome. Both of them headed outside at morning and went to the hot springs. They got undressed and went in. Naraku's Castle.

“I need to get rid of that demon slayer. He opened his hands then closed them together.”

Kagome started feeling something. “Kill Sango.” Is what the voice said. Kagome started to change into a hanyou again. She went towards Sango and yelled. “Iron Reaver Sole Stealer!” Then she put on her clothes and grabbed her bow and arrow and left. But first she covered up Sango and put Sango's robe on her. “Just in case that stupid Inuyasha comes. “That was Sango's scream!” yelled Inuyasha. “Sango's?” asked Maruko. The ran towards the hot springs and noticed Kagome gone and her bow and arrow. Sango was on the ground with her robe. Inuyasha went towards her and noticed a blood cut on Sango's arm. “Maruko, take Sango back to the village. Take back Shippo too.” Ordered Inuyasha. Maruko did so and left. “Could have Kagome done this?” thought Inuyasha. He ran towards Kagome's smell and noticed Kagome on the ground normal. “It couldn't have been her. She's normal now. And she looks hurt.” Thought Inuyasha. He walked towards her and picked her up. She woke up and noticed she was on Inuyasha's back. “What happened? Where is Sango? Why are we here?” asked Kagome. “Be quiet!” yelled Inuyasha. I don't know yet.” Answered Inuyasha.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on May 12, 2006, 7:36:54 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644nice start! =^_^=