Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

When Kagome goes for shards and somthing happens there. I got sole and soul mixed up when inuyasha says that Iron reaver Soul Stealer. Sorry about that!

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2


Chapter 2. The Curse.



Inuyasha an Kagome were back at the village. “I could smell Hanyou around Sango. I smelled the robe around Sango. It was Kagome's smell. I think she was the one to attack Sango.” Inuyasha whispered to Maruko. “You got a point.” Answered Maruko. Kagome heard them and went outside. “Am I that dangerous?” she packed her bag and left towards the well. When she got there she felt a tear. “I'll never come back!” She jumped in and when she was back home. She climbed up the well and had her grandpa and mom and her brother help her put a really big rock over the well. Next Morning. “Have you seen Kagome? Her bag is gone and everything else.” Asked Inuyasha. “I didn't see her either. Maybe she went back home for a while.” Suggested Sango. Inuyasha started sniffing and caught her scent. Miroku, Sango, and Shippo followed him. Inuyasha followed the scent to the well. “She did go back. I'll go get her.”

Inuyasha told them. “Okay, just don't make her. Let her decide.” Miroku suggested. Inuyasha jumped in and was in Kagome's time. He looked up and noticed something covering the way. “Did she think she could keep me away?” thought Inuyasha. “Iron Reaver Sole Stealer.” That didn't work. He took out his sword and yelled. “Wind Scar!” the rock crumbled. He jumped out and went towards Kagome's place. He noticed Kagome looking at the tree where he had been sealed for 50 years. “Inuyasha, I know your not there. She told the tree. But I can't come back. I'm to much of a bother and I almost killed one of my friends, Sango.”

Kagome told the tree. Inuyasha smiled. She didn't know he was behind her. “Did she think that stupid rock could stop me?” thought Inuyasha. He went behind her and said, “Yo, we wondered where you went.” Kagome turned around and noticed Inuyasha by here. “Inuyasha, what are you doing here? I wanted to tell you something though. I keep sensing a jewel shard. Even here. When I touch my back. I feel likes it's in my back.” Kagome asked him. Inuyasha's eyes widened. “That spray Naraku had. It must have something to do with that.” Suggested Inuyasha. Kagome ran into the house and said goodbye to everyone and went back outside. “I'll go with you only if you don't mind if I go against you.” Kagome told Inuyasha. “Feh, I won't let you turn into a hanyou again.” Promised Inuyasha.

“You can't promise that.” Kagome told Inuyasha. Inuyasha's ears twitched. “Feh.” They both jumped into the well and were back to Inuyasha's time. They climbed the well and went to go find Maruko, Sango, and Shippo. They found them in Kaede's village.

Kagome went over to Sango and asked. “Sorry, I didn't know what happened. I can't stop myself.” “It's all right.” Sango answered. “So why don't we try the Hot Springs again?” asked Sango. “Sure.” Answered Kagome. The two went towards the hot springs and went in.

Naraku's Castle.

“Bring Kagome here.” We may need her help finding

the jewel shards. And I'll make sure she'

she's a hanyou.”

Kagome and Sango returned to the village and ate the

Dinner made by Kaede. Kagome ate and went outside. Kagome stared at the lowering sun. She heard a noise and looked in the sky. She felt herself turning into a hanyou. She touched her ears and she was a hanyou. She saw Kagura coming towards her. Kagura pushed Kagome onto the flying feather Kagura had and they flew to Naraku's castle.

“Where is Kagome?” asked Sango. Inuyasha sniffed the ground and smelled Kagome till where she had been captured. “This smells like hanyou.” Inuyasha moaned. The smell left and he couldn't smell anything else. “She must have been picked up by a bird or something like that.” Miroku commented. He had seen a feather on the ground and picked it up. “Kagura!” Inuyasha yelled.






Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on May 12, 2006, 7:48:22 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644this is good keep it up!