Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Kagome Hanyou Forever?

When Kagome goes for shards and somthing happens there. I got sole and soul mixed up when inuyasha says that Iron reaver Soul Stealer. Sorry about that!

Chapter 3 - Kagome Hanyou Forever?

Chapter 3 - Kagome Hanyou Forever?


Chapter 3. Kagome… Hanyou Forever?



“Why would they take Kagome?” asked Inuyasha. “Well, lets start on our way. I can smell her over the valley. I think it's that perfume or whatever she's wearing.” Inuyasha told the three. They followed Inuyasha and started to look for Kagome.

“You've Kagome here now? Bring her here.” Ordered Naraku. Kagura grabbed Kagome and told her to follow her. Kagome followed Kagura to Naraku. “Kagome, I gave you the Hanyou power. Now you have to do something for me. Kill Inuyasha.” Ordered Naraku. Kagome left and got dressed in a red robe. She went outside to look for Inuyasha.

Inuyasha followed her scent and looked around and saw Kagome coming towards him as a hanyou. “She is going to try to kill me again! She gets so annoying sometimes.” Inuyasha walked toward Kagome and drew out his sword.

Kagome raised her hand remembering Naraku's warning. “If you don't kill Inuyasha. You'll be a hanyou forever.” Kagome raised her hand ready to fight.

“Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!” Inuyasha just said. “No wait!” he ran over to Kagome and grabbed the arrow and bows out of her arms. He then hugged her very friendly.

“Why are you trying to kill me?” Kagome turned back to a human and the jewel shard came out of her back. Inuyasha grabbed the jewel shard and put it in Kagome's little jar. Kagome looked confused. “Why are we here?” asked Kagome. “Well, it's a long story. Tell you later.”

Answered Inuyasha. Kagome nodded her head yes and went on his back. He jumped to Kaede's village. He went inside the hut and sat down. “I see you brought back Kagome-Chan.” Sango commented. Inuyasha looked at her and looked at Kagome. “Yah, Kagome is such a bother sometimes.” He said evilly. “Inuyasha… Sit boy.” Inuyasha's necklace brought him to the ground. “Kagome, what did I do this time?” asked Inuyasha. Sango, Miroku, and Shippo sighed. “He's so clueless,” all of them thought. Kagome and Inuyasha went outside and sat by each other looking at the moon.

Naraku's Castle.

“Inuyasha, just you wait. Kagome will soon be gone. I guess I just don't know what love is.” Sighed Naraku.








Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inuyasha_naruto_lover on May 31, 2006, 9:53:32 AM

inuyasha_naruto_lover on
inuyasha_naruto_lovermore more more more more!!! or is it over?
cause this is such a great story^^

Dear_Me on May 25, 2006, 1:34:18 AM

Dear_Me on
Dear_MeArigatou!

Inu_lover1644 on May 12, 2006, 7:51:36 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644this is good I like it, but one thing is: its "Miroku" not "Maraku". =^_^=