Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meeting Them

This is the same but, Starfire and Raven had left, in need of more help, they were sent re-cruits, Jamie and Dameon.

Chapter 1 - Meeting Them

Chapter 1 - Meeting Them
The door opened in the Titan's Tower. Their new recruits stepped in. "Hello?" asked Jamie. Jamie was a blonde with blue streaks. She wore red and blue. She wore jeans and a red shirt. Me, on the other hand, have black with red streaks. I wore a black shirt with "My Chemical Romance" on it. Their my favorite band. My black jeans flooded over my red and black Heelys.

I noticed three men walk into the room. One with black hair, and a cute mask. He wore a suit that had a "R" on it in a circle. 'Is that... the famous Robin?' I asked myself as I listened to my iPod. Another man was... green... and had a redish black suit. He had cute little ears, and was cute over all. Then the final man, was a black cyborg!

"Hi, my name is Jamie and that's Dameon." smiled Jamie as she blushed at Robin. "My power is the power of light." she smiled again. Robin blushed back at Jamie. "So... Dameon, was it? What are your powers?" asked Robin. I didn't reply back. "SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE CAN'T DO ANYTHING!" the green man shouted. "That's Beastboy, and I'm Cyborg." Introduced the cyborg. "Whatever..." I mumbled. "So, tell us, what are your powers?" asked Robin again. "NOTHING, THAT'S IT!" Beastboy yelled. I whispered into Robin's ear what my powers were. "Oh...." Robin said with some amazement.

"YUP! NOTHING! YOUR A USELESS FREAK WITH A WOLF TAIL AND WOLF EARS!" Beastboy laughed. My song echoed in my head.

Well Mother what the war did to my legs and to my tounge
You should've raised a baby girl; I should've been a better son
If you could cuddle the infection, they could amputate at once...

"Beastboy..." Jamie warned. "I wouldn't intimidate her... She could go to her demon form..."

"She has a demon form?" asked Beastboy as he poked my ear. I built up a dark energy blast in my hand. "B-Beastboy..." Robin said mildly. I released the energy blast in his chest, shooting him against the wall. "O-okay..." Beastboy said as he fell off the wall. Cyborg laughed hysterically. I tapped on Cyborg's shoulder. He turned around. "'Sup emo?" asked Cyborg. I launched my fist in my black glove into his metal chest, denting it, and sending him next to Beastboy. "Jeez girl! Anger issues..." mumbled Cyborg.

After dinner, Robin was kind enough to show us to our rooms. "Dameon, since your... erm... like Raven, you can have Raven's room." he said as he opened the door for me. There was a black bed with a red cover looming over it. The walls were painted black. Robin and Jamie left, talking about something about science. "Their perfect for each other..." I sighed as I looked at my new room. I threw my red strapped backpack on the floor and took out some items. A couple of my ninja weapons hung on the wall, I put up a poster of a bloody cross, and threw myself down on my bed. "Why the hell was Beastboy like that earlier?" I asked myself.

A loud knock inturrupted my thoughts. I opened my door just a crack. It was Robin. "Hi... can I come in?" asked Robin. "Fine." I muttered as I opened the door for him to enter. I went back to my backpack and pulled out a My Chemical Romance poster. "Sit down." I ordered him. He sat down on my bed. "Look, about Beastboy..." Robin started. "I know..." I said. "He is a wierdo."

"Well, yes, but... he didn't mean those things. He told me earlier... he only did it... because... he kinda likes you..." Robin said. "I mean, love."

I put up a list of lyrics and then looked at him suspiciously. "Why?" I asked him. I sat down next to Robin. "I'm not sure... well... I gotta go talk to Jamie." he said as he got up. "Night..." I muttered. The door shut, and I grabbed my pajamas. I changed into them, and laied down in my bed. A million questions blurred around in my head. I heard talking outside my window. I walked over to the giant window with the view of the Great Bay and opened it. I saw Beastboy on Cyborg's shoulders. "DAMMIT! SHE SEES US! FLY AWAY CYBORG!!" yelled Beastboy.

I shut the window, and went back to bed.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on April 17, 2007, 9:01:29 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerawwa new story ^^ yay and i actually love robin ^^ hehe