Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Demons Everywhere

Learning to love a demon isn't easy.

Chapter 3 - Demons Everywhere

Chapter 3 - Demons Everywhere
"What the frack just happened?!" Sayuri shouted, more so of confusion than anger.

Kagome lightly bit the inside of her lip as her cheeks turned red from embarrassment. Inuyasha scoffed, holding his injured arm before scooping his top back from Kagome's hands.

"We just defeated a hair demon." He said, shoving his arms through the massive sleeves.

"A what? A hair demon? What the hell?" Sayuri rambled on, trying to piece together what was left of her sanity while trying to figure out exactly what was going on. The only explaination she could come up with is that she HAD to be dreaming.

"There is no such thing as demons." Sayuri said, looking harshly at Inuyasha.

"Oh really? Then what do you think you are looking at?" Inuyasha glared, his lips curling back for Sayuri to see his fangs.

"Well,-"

"But Inuyasha, you're not a full-fledged demon..." Kagome interrupted Sayuri, lightly scratching at her cheek.

"Hmph." Inuyasha turned away from the two women with his nose in the air. "It doesn't matter. You're here now, woman. You will just have to deal with it and help us find the shards." Inuyasha muttered and began to walk back to the village.

Sayuri glared daggers through Inuyasha's back, her jaw locking as she gritted her teeth in anger. A low growl erupted from her before she slowly followed behind Kagome.

I hate them both.

[And so, Sayuri was dragged along with Kagome and Inuyasha on their seemingly endless adventure to obtain the jewel shards. They shared many arguments, and even managed to make some friends who decided to help them on their quest. A few months of traveling together...]

The sun was setting behind the hill, hues of reds, pinks, and violets were vividly coating the evening sky. Sayuri sat on a rock further away from the group as they built a fire and Kagome cooked dinner. Drawing her knees under her chin, Sayuri stared off into the distance.

It had been weeks since she'd been to her regular time period. Of course, she wasn't as angry about it as she had been that first day. She'd grown quite accustomed to how life here was. Though, it is needless to say that she missed her home. Sighing silently, she watched as the sun slowly sunk beneath the earth.

Inuyasha stilled acted like a major @$$ to her, but seemed to be getting close to Kagome. The only thing different now was they had picked up some perverted monk who had an obsession with feeling asses. Sayuri closed her eyes as she inwardly ranted to herself.

"Sayuri-chan, it's time to eat." Kagome interrupted by tapping on her shoulder.

"I'm not hungry." Sayuri said, not looking to Kagome.

Kagome frowned, "But you have to eat to keep your strength-"

"I said I'm not hungry." Sayuri interrupted calmly.

"Okay..." Kagome said, looking at Sayuri through worried eyes before she walked back over to the others to eat her dinner.

Just smelling it makes me sick to my stomach. Sayuri rose from her rock and walked down the hill. Maybe a bath in a nearby lake or river would help calm her down. Looking calmly, Sayuri eventually spotted what she was looking for. It looked a little cold, but Sayuri wasn't bothered by it. She stripped from her school uniform and her shoes before she entered the gentle flowing water.

A sigh escaped from her nose as she relaxed her tense muscles in the clear liquid. It was so clear, in fact, that you could almost see the bottom of the river. Sayuri paid no mind, floating there in place as the moon slowly rose into the sky.

The night air and the cool water were refreshing to her, finally having a moment to herself after so much time with Inuyasha and his friends. She didn't realize it until now, but it was really putting her under a lot of stress. A graceful sigh left Sayuri's lips before she allowed herself to sink more into the water, little it slip up to her nose.

"Who are you?" A low, cold voice sounded from behind her, nearly scaring Sayuri to death.

Turning slowly, Sayuri locked eyes with a pair of icey cold eyes. She swore that just those eyes alone where enough to kill her...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment