Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Interveiws-Jack Spicer

FUNNINESS

Chapter 9 - Interveiws-Jack Spicer

Chapter 9 - Interveiws-Jack Spicer
Me: We’re back with Xiaolin Comedy! Give it up for, and please welcome, Jack Spicer!!!

Jack: *Flies in on heli-bot, which is malfunctioning* I CAN’T STOOOP!!! *Flies smack-dab into a wall*

Sasuke/Naruto/Gaara: *Hold up scorecards that read ‘10’*

Me: Nice entry. *Thumbs up*

Jack: Owwieee…*Slides off wall*

Yuki: Our first questions are from AleeVonSpookee.

Alee: HIIIIII!!!! *Stands up and waves while (yet again) next to Gaara*

Gaara: …*Sweatdrop*

Yuki: Ja-

Alee: *Jumps on stage* Jackiekens Spicy, you seem to have the most fangirls of anyone on the show, how do you fell ‘bout that?

Me: We should just make you part of the story, eh Alee? (Yes, I am seriously asking you this. And you can still ask questions if you say yes)

Jack: Um... good?

Chase: Hah! HIM have the most fans? I beg to differ.

Me: TO THE INTERNET!! *Google* Jack, Chase, I have the results. Jack, you came up with 190,000 results.

Jack: *Points at Chase* HA HA HA HA HA-!!!

Me: While Chase came up with 2,010,000.

Jack: *Freezes* ...

Chase: *Smirk* Who’s laughing now, Spicer?

Yuki: Jack, are the rumors about you being gay, Albino, and having crappy parents true?

Jack: No, I’m not gay, I’m not Albino, but yeah, my parents are pretty crappy.

Alee: *Jumps up* Why does everybody hate you on the show? Are they just jealous of your Hotness???

Jack: Yeah mayb- wait what?!

Alee: WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU, I'LL BE YOUR EVIL GIRL ASSISTANT AND I'LL GIVE YA LOTSA PUDDING AND STUFF AND I'LL KICK XIAOLIN BUTT!!! I'LL BE THE BESTEST GF EVER!!! I love you Jack *dreamy sigh* Plus I'm British, every evil boy has ta luv that. *Wink*

Jack: Uhhh…Sure?

Alee: YAY! *Glomps*

Me: Hey! We still need the star for other questions!!

Yuki: You mean the last few?

Me: … *Goes in corner an sulks from lack of questions* TT TT

Yuki: Our next question is from zukosavatarofthesunandmoon *GASP*

z.a.o.t.s.a.m.: *Stands on stage* Wanna go out on a date sometime we could plan world conquest and then rule the world together!

Alee: *Points finger at z.a.o.t.s.a.m. with angry look on face* No way! He’s going to be my boyfriend!

z.a.o.t.s.a.m.: No! He’s going on a date with me!

Alee: He’s mine!

z.a.o.t.s.a.m./Alee: *Get in huge fight with anime dustcloud and throwing breakable stuff*

Jack: 0o … *Inches away slowly*

Yuki: Next we have questions from HeiesgirlSable.

Heiesgirl: Can I see the blueprints to your robots? I COULD HELP WITH THEM!!

Jack: Nuh-uh! Sorry but no one's touching my Jackbot blueprints!!!!

aeris7dragon: *Appears with Yes-Chocobo and steals blueprints*

Jack: Hey! GET BACK HERE WITH THOSE!!!! *Is now chasing aeris7dragon*

Me: Hey aeris! Didn’t you have questions for him?

aeris7dragon: Yeah I did!

Yes-Chocobo: Wark! (Yes!)

aeris7dragon: *Faces Jack* Hey Jack!

Jack: *Skids to a stop* What?

aeris7dragon: ...Erm, how do you manage to wear makeup and STILL look remotely male?

Jack: Because I’m awesome that way! *Smile*

Me: Oh Jashin… -_-;;;

aeris7dragon: Ya’know Jack, you should go have a talk with Loz from FF7:AC; he cries as much as you do. You can have a cry-fest!

Yes-Chocobo: Wark! (Yes!)

Jack: *Stops posing for a moment* Hey! I’m not a crybaby!

Me: *Poofs behind him* Boo.

Jack: AAAAAAHHHH!!! *Goes in fetal position and cries*

Me: *Smirk* Feh…

aeris7dragon: Can you make me a Jackbot that looks exactly like Vincent? Erm, it’s for "recreational" purposes.

Jack: …Who’s Vincent?

Me: *Shrug* I don’t know…

Jack: And besides… you just stole my blueprints! Why would I-?!

Me: *Jumps on top of him* Of course he will! *Deadly look at Jack* Won’t you do that for the kind reader?

Jack: *Scared* Y-Yes ma’am…

aeris7dragon: Jack, what’s your favorite food?

Jack: Pudding cups!!! =^^=

Rai: *Runs in with cuts and bruises* I just found out whom Kimiko’s dating!!

Me: Really? Who?!

Rai: Sephiroth! *Gets knocked out by Kim*

Me: ROFL!! *Looks at watch* Aw man! We’re out of time!

aeris7dragon: *Ties blueprints to Yes-Chocobo’s back* Let’s go!

Yes-Chocobo: Wark! (Yes!) *Runs away*

Jack: My Blueprints!! *Chase*

Me: Anyway we gotta go! Join us next time when we interview…*Drum roll* CHASE YOUNG!

Oy this was a long one!!!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HeiesgirlSable on August 5, 2007, 1:49:42 PM

HeiesgirlSable on
HeiesgirlSableSable: Finally my questions *looks at lexi* Why are you stilll here?
Lexi: Your moral support ^-^
Sable:.................. ok then, Chase, would you consider me being in the heylin? I was gonna leave the Akatsuki. Hunting demons is getting dull.
Leader-sama: WAIT YOU CAN'T LEAVE!
Lexi: HIIIIII LEADER-SAMA!! *waves* O.O HEY! Good!Jack needs to answer questions too!!!
Sable: *silence* Ok I'm outta here.
Leader-sama: HEY! COME BACK HERE YOU! YOU JUST CAN'T QUIT! WHERE AM I GOING TO GET ANOTHER PARTNER FOR ZETSU THAT HE'S TOO SCARED TO EAT?!!!

AleeVonSpookee on July 28, 2007, 10:00:40 AM

AleeVonSpookee on
AleeVonSpookeeawwww, oh well, he's da mostest popular to me! well,I bet he was until CHASE came *growls*Chase: um....scary. I LOVE YOU JACK! Jack: um ...would that be a complement? Gaara:...no.... no!
really really?! You askin me to be part of dis!? AWESOMENESS! heck yah! sweeeeeeet, sorry, I'm hyper. Jack: aren't you always? SHUT YOUR NOISE TUBE! okie, while I'm here, I'll ask some stuff for a Chase-man....who stole mah Jackie's glory! Gaara: Jack had glory?
QUIET! I'm trying to be hyper and annoying! (Gaara: you don't have to try)
okie, Chase, what's you're deal? you turned evil cause a talking BEAN told you to...a talking bean....What the crap!? I mean, yeah, Hannible's creepy and stuff, but he's a freakin bean!! I scoff at your...having a worse reason to be evil than Jack, here I go, SCOFF! SCOFF SCOFF!!! SCOOOOOFF!
and lesse, Chase...I'm seeing a lack of evil potentual in you, I mean, just kill Rai Kim and Clay and FORCE omi to be evil, like, brainwash 'em all Darth Sidious like! You dissapiont me, maybe this "evil" thing isn't for you, perhaps try interperative dance (imagines Chase) Um, ooooor just go ahead and be evil, man, but I expect better slaugher from you!!! And stop talking to beans!
Gaara/jack:...wow that was long...as always (Me: sorry DrakeGirlandLuna!   ^ ^;)

aeris7dragon on July 28, 2007, 10:48:15 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonA KINDRED SPIRIT!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! ...me hypee too. (Vincent: well duh. Me: Shut up, Vinny-kins! *slaps him* Vincent: Don't EVER call me Vinny-kins. Me:...uh-oh *runs*)

aeris7dragon on July 27, 2007, 11:51:40 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonFUNNIEST ONE EVER!!!!! I bet Ana and Grandma are wondering what I'm screaming my head off about, and I can't tell them because Grandma doesn't like magic and Ana hates XS. (screw her!) Ask Chase how he can become reptilian, and if I can be a kitty! (And I'll come back with Vinny-bot, mee hee!!)
I've GOT to show this to Mekare...