Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The bet of doom

Stuff friends and I make up. lol

Chapter 2 - The bet of doom

Chapter 2 - The bet of doom
I did not write this. My friend zabimaru456 wrote this and said I could post it on here. Just wanted to clear that up ;D

Gaara lost a bet all he had to do was not use his sand for 1 day... (Gaara's thoughts: easy)
He walked along and stopped by the soda machine. He reached in his poket and didn't have a quarter. He looked around and thought about using his sand...
A villager walked by and droped a few quarters (great now i can get a soda)...
the soda got stuck!!!!!!! *bom bom bom*
He reached up the machine and...(Damn) he couldnt reach. Kankuro walked by and Gaara said "Hey bro I need your help."
"With?" Kankuro wondered.
"My soda is stuck in the machine." Barked Gaara.
"Oh!" replyed Kankuro. "And why do you need my help?" He wondered.
"I made a bet." Gaara scowled as he said it.
"Oh." Kankuro stated.
"Can you get it with your puppet for me?" Gaara asked.
"You have a fridge in your office." Stated Kankuro.
"Oh..." Gaara said with a very blank look. (Damn him now I feel stupid) He walked to his office and it was locked... He heard a noise from inside... He searched for his keys which he couldn't find.
He used a kunai to pick the lock - and Shikamaru and Temari were making out...
Gaara threw the kunai and almost hit Shikamaru. "What the hell is your problem?!" Yelled Temari.
"How troublesome..." muttered Shikamaru.
"Get...away...from...my...@%$^**%...sister!!!!!!!!!" screamed the treifying kazekage. Shikamaru walked out of the room while the 2 siblings were still screaming at each other. Gaara finaly lost and walked to his fridge...upon opening he found that all his soda was gone!!!!!!!!!!!!! He grabbed a bunch of weapons to face his new enemy {the soda machine} it was a very fierce moment...
Gaara was at the brink of victory when he got mad and used his sand to asplode the soda machine.

{two weeks later}
This poster was all over the sand village.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb81/UberGaarafan17/gaara-4.jpg

Naruto {the hokage} had outsmarted gaara...
He riged the soda machine, gave Gaara crackers {salted} and stole all the soda in his fridge. Naruto used his brain for once.


Written by zabimaru456

Comments

Comments (19)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HeiesgirlSable on August 14, 2007, 11:01:05 PM

HeiesgirlSable on
HeiesgirlSable*has died from laughing*
Sable: The things I do. *kicks her*
Lexi:*deep rasping breath.* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *dies again*
Sable: OH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY!
Ragamuffin: You don't like anything holy.
Sable: *kicks him away from her*

aeris7dragon on August 9, 2007, 6:10:43 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonFUNNY!!!! BEST BDAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!! (except for teh fact that my best friend cant come cuz her dads an idiot!!! and put her in girls camp when shes not mormon!!!!!!!!!)

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on August 9, 2007, 5:28:17 AM

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on
xxYaoiNinjaGirlxxLMAO!! I had dream about the one with Sasuke and Itachi breakdancing! O.o

DrakeGirlandLuna on August 9, 2007, 5:30:50 AM

DrakeGirlandLuna on
DrakeGirlandLunaWow...what a coincedence... OO;;;

jesa67 on August 9, 2007, 5:30:04 AM

jesa67 on
jesa67LOL *favs*