Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Chapter 18

THIS IS MY FURBIE STORY. unfortunately, i dont own Furuba, and if anyone has any problems with this story i will delete it AGAIN, it is only back by popular demand. My character, Kuroumo, replaces Rin.

Chapter 22 - Chapter 18

Chapter 22 - Chapter 18


The next day dawned beautifully, and I soon new what I would do all day, or most of it. After establishing the fact the Gure, Ha'ri and Aaya would be talking amongst themselves most of the day, I decided to use the opportunity to go swimming in the lake…one of my childhood pastimes. I managed to find a swimming costume in the bottom of one of my bags, and as I reached for it, I felt my hand brush against something hard. I groped for what it was, and pulled out a box, containing…cake mixture. I was nearly in the right frame of mind to kill Gure at that point in time.



As I pulled a towel around my body, I walked out of the house, and in the general direction of the lake, tripping occasionally in my flip-flops. I hoped it wouldn't be too cold, but it shouldn't be.



I reached the lakeside and tenderly dipped a toe into the water, before walking back up the shore. I then turned to face the water, and ran, not stopping as my legs hit the water, and then I dived, soaring into the shallow water, my body merging into it and residing in it with less than a splash. I swam in fast sweeping strokes, gliding effortlessly through the water, forgetting where I was, and living only to swim.



I broke to the surface, taking a deep breath of fresh air, letting it fall deep into my lungs. I swam on the surface, backstroke, my face bathing in the sun, and I swam lazily across the surface of the water.



After a couple of hours I got out of the water, now much warmed by the sun, and climbed onto the lakeside, pulling the towel around my wet body, I walked back to the house, shivering. Hatori was going to be mad with me. Oh well. He could just live with it.



I crept into the house, hoping no one would notice me. Leaving wet footprints everywhere I tiptoed to my room, and then again to the bathroom, taking a quick shower, and ridding my body of the clingy green algae I found in some annoying places.



When I again went to join the others, it was nearly lunchtime. Tohru had again surpassed herself in her cooking, and we eagerly enjoyed a delicious meal. After lunch, we all simply lounged around and did what people generally do on holidays: relax.



That night I lay in bed, thinking and listening to the sounds of everyone going to sleep. I finally heard Aaya at last go to bed, and I at once climbed out of my own bed, swinging my legs to the floor, and once more creeping through the house.



I went first to the kitchen, and took a glass of water, quenching the thirst that had been rising inside me. I set the glass down on the counter, and sighed, having fulfilled my stomach. I crept along the corridor to where I hoped Gure would be sleeping, because I had embarrassed myself often enough with Aaya. But that was a different story.



I opened the door I had come to, and soon saw that Gure was indeed sleeping in here. I quietly approached the bed, and walked up to his head. Leaning in close to his ear, I made to whisper in his ear, but before I could, he had grabbed hold of me, and pulled me on top of him. He pushed his mouth against mine and I couldn't help but smile, as I felt laughter and happiness bubbling up inside me, warming me up.



He held me closer, and kept his mouth firmly against mine, kissing me. I felt his tongue explore my mouth, and let it, enjoying the sensation. He let his hands slide down from my back, and down over my hips.



The night passed quickly, and Gure and I slept long into the morning, thanks to the happenings of the night. We would have slept longer, had not Ayame taken it upon himself to wake us up at lunchtime. I got up, and changed and spent the rest of the day, and maybe even the rest of the holiday, filled with a warm and satisfied feeling, that grew inside my belly, and radiated out of me, giving me a happy feeling.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angel_of_beauty_and_light on September 29, 2005, 7:54:12 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightOkay, two REALLY sick things:
"I felt my hand brush against something hard. I groped for what it was, and pulled out a box, containing…cake mixture. I was nearly in the right frame of mind to kill Gure at that point in time. "

The other:
"taking a quick shower, and ridding my body of the clingy green algae I found in some annoying places."

Other than that, it iks delightful so far.