Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Chapter 22

THIS IS MY FURBIE STORY. unfortunately, i dont own Furuba, and if anyone has any problems with this story i will delete it AGAIN, it is only back by popular demand. My character, Kuroumo, replaces Rin.

Chapter 26 - Chapter 22

Chapter 26 - Chapter 22


I walked into the coffee shop, and instantly saw Kyoka. I mean, it was hard not to, what with her bright green hair and all. And her clothes. Well, lets just say that wearing a bright purple top with green wedge shoes and baggy jeans isn't exactly hard to miss. I smiled to myself and walked over to her, thinking about what opposites she and her brother, Hatori were.



As I pulled the chair out, and sat down opposite her, I smiled. The younger girl had always been close friends with me, from when I used to spend such a lot of time with Hatori, Shigure and Aaya, normally at the house in which she and Hatori lived. We had not seen each other for such a long time; it was good to meet again.



“So, it's the girl who lived, and then lived, and then lived again, eh?”



“If you're referring to how my brother treated me, I have your brother to thank that I still live.”



“Hmmm…don't tell him that, I don't want him getting big-headed, unlike certain cousins one could mention?”



I laughed, “ who? Gure or Aaya?”



“Or both?”



We spent an enjoyable morning together in town, and as we parted, after lunch, we were both happy. I was on my way out or town, happily nursing the thought that I needed to do something with my horse, as I hadn't ridden him for a while. Well I was going to ride him, and I would have, had I not walked straight into someone who I didn't expect to see. Or rather, two people I didn't expect to see.



“Aren't you meant to be in school?” I asked, suspiciously.



“Ummmm…maybe?!” Haru answered. It was so typical of him to do something like that. Randomly leave school. But it wasn't like her at all.



“What are you guys doing out of it then?”



“Uh, nothing much.”



“Are you lost?”



“Uh, maybe.”



“Where were you on your way to?”



“To…ummmmm…I dunno. Can we come back with you?"



“Uh, sure why not. Gooey shouldn't mind too much.”



“Gooey?”



“Ooops. Slip of the tongue. I mean Gure. Ahem.” I tried to cover up my mistake. Stupid name. It was all Nari's fault. She had started that name. It had just sort of stuck.



As we walked slowly towards the woods, and the path to the house, I looked at the girl with Haru, and though how she had changed. Her name was Cho, and she too was one of my cousins, as well as Haru's supposed girlfriend. She was shy and spoke little, only when she needed to. I had often helped her with her art, and had watched her dance, not that she knew it.



We walked through the woods in silence, and I appreciated the sounds of the wood. How I loved being at one with nature. As we got nearer to the house, I though of what Shigure's reactions to these two would be. I knew that the main house would be worrying about their absence, and the school had probably phoned. But there would be an excuse. There always was.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angel_of_beauty_and_light on September 29, 2005, 8:09:31 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightWOW! THANK YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! DAMNIT! I AM ADDICTED TO THIS STORY NOW AS WELL. It is 23.08 and I have been reading all the chpaters for like an hour and a half, to get to me and HARU! YAY! HARU'S SUPPOSED GIRFRIEND? THERE IS NOT SUPPOSED ABOUT IT!

Lanathae on September 29, 2005, 6:57:30 AM

Lanathae on
LanathaeWHAT!!!!! I'M WEARING BRIGHT PURPLE!!!!! ... but i do have green hair ^^
ok write more now ...

Nemya on September 29, 2005, 6:11:57 AM

Nemya on
Nemya*glomps you*

ARGAR Its so good and I can finally comment yay I'm so happy!

Nyay, you meet Smeagol and Manning here in this chapter and you call him Gooey Yar hee hee, Nari who started it, although I think in real life it was actually Ani who started in nay oh well wow this is a long sentence no breathers, neh?

So, awesome chapter, yar, the Gooey is eeevil!