Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Long Awaited Fight

This isn't really a story, it's just for humor. This is some of the things my mom said when she was in the same room as me when I was watching DBZ. She said some pretty weird things...

Chapter 1 - The Long Awaited Fight

Chapter 1 - The Long Awaited Fight
"The Long Awaited Fight"...that's the name of the episode I was watching, or it was something like that.
Okay, I usually tape DBZ because I can't watch it when it's on because I'm busy outside. I had to watch my DBZ tape in the kitchen because the VCR in the living room is wacked...go figure.
Now, I prefer to watch DBZ alone, because...well, I make comments. Like when Krillin had to take an unconscious Vegeta away from Trunks' and Cells' fight I noticed his hand was awfully close to Vegeta's butt. Normal people wouldn't have noticed, but hey, I'm not normal. Anyway, I started yelling at the screen, stuff like, "Get your hands off him, you gay-wad!" And then my brother walked in. He asked me what I was yelling at and I showed him Krillin's hand. He backed out the room.
And later, in that episode, when Krillin gave Vegeta the Senzu bean, I was yelling at Krillin, telling him not to touch MY Prince. My mom looked at me and said, "Are you jealous because that bald guy is in the same frame as your boyfriend?"
Back on topic...below is a list of comments my mom made during "The Ong Awaited Fight":
"Why are they blonde? I thought that they had black spiky hair."
"Where are their tails?"
*Goten and Trunks appear on screen* "Are they aliens?"
*Vegeta is talking to Goku, and he sounds mean, as usual* "Wait a second, I get the feeling that he's a bad guy..." Me: "Uh, DUH!" Her: "Isn't that the guy that you have pictures of all over the wall in your room?" Me: "Yeah..." Her: "The bad guy?" Me: "Yes..." Her: "...Y'know, I would feel better if he were at least a REAL person."
*Babidi is shown on screen* "Woah! What the heck is taht thing? A cat? Is it an alien too?" (A cat? I have no idea why she thought Babidi was a cat...)
*Then Dabura is shown* "Oh! It's the devil, right?!" Me: "Close enough."
*Back to Vegeta ans Goku* "Who's winning?" Me: "Um...I think it takes turns being one-sidded, so they're even." Her: "Like it matters, they both look the same anyways."
AND THE FOREVER FAMOUS: "Caitlin, how can you stand to watch this crap?"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

And my mom cannot get over the fact that Vegeta and Goku are aliens, even though they look normal. She insists that Tien is the alien, seeing as he has THREE EYES! Last night I said "I don't know mom! Maybe it's painted on!" And she responded "But I've seen it blink!" *Sigh*
And then there's my dad, he thinks anime is poorly animated and whenever I watched DBZ he walks out of the room...he calls Goku Gokart...

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Well, I've probably bored you enough with this crap, but I think it's funny, and I know at least one person out there will think it's funny.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, if you had the patience to read thw hole thing, let me know what you think. You may think this is a lie, but my mom knows a whole bunch of DBZ stuff because I'm her daughter, hee hee. :P Bye Bye! (P.S. Please check out my pics!)

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BelleMorte8223 on December 25, 2008, 12:07:57 AM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223Poor, confused adults...

My dad's pretty clueless, though I can remember him watching DBZ with me when I was younger. Now, I'm a Naruto fanatic, and he's going, "What's wrong with my kid?"

StoryMaker on July 30, 2006, 11:36:09 AM

StoryMaker on
StoryMakerSame here.....my dad says....a Anime is a fighting cartoon...and is poorly drawn...but i still witch it..

kittycatneko on November 20, 2005, 8:32:19 AM

kittycatneko on
kittycatnekoI know its funny when adults join in.In the show CodeLyoko my mum gave the main character Aelita a nickname ...it reminded her of "Vileda the super mop" that u get in supermarkets...???

Redneck_Anime_Gurl on November 6, 2005, 6:47:31 AM

Redneck_Anime_Gurl on
Redneck_Anime_Gurl My parents are the same way about all the anime I watch. It bugs them that their mouths don't form words too.

Lady_Ayame316 on October 28, 2005, 12:41:01 PM

Lady_Ayame316 on
Lady_Ayame316I know how u feel there.My grandparents even come in and watch DBZ with me!!

Animalgirl on August 14, 2005, 2:45:21 AM

Animalgirl on
AnimalgirlMy Parents don't get it either

Darknesses_angel on November 16, 2004, 4:04:03 PM

Darknesses_angel on
Darknesses_angelhaha funny...my mum asked me why Tien had three eyes, I said he got do jeauous of my chibi Goku (I love Goku in kid form) that he and Choizo had a bath in radioacted water and thus Choizo didn't age and had a white face while Tien had a extra eyes. Werid I know but it explains alot don't it.

Kurama_Lover_Otaku_Bunny on November 6, 2004, 2:57:31 AM

Kurama_Lover_Otaku_Bunny on
Kurama_Lover_Otaku_BunnyMy friend Magan did the same thing. she's a pervert, and when she found out Bulma and Vegy were together, she was like, "Bulma wants Vegeta in her Vagina!"
O_o

DMHveggie on August 23, 2004, 9:55:57 AM

DMHveggie on
DMHveggieI'm glad that I don't have the only parents in the world that are the exact same way. *sigh*

Goki_chan on July 18, 2004, 12:43:33 PM

Goki_chan on
Goki_chanI can relate to what all you guys are saying. I like watching DBZ alone because I yell at the screen (even though I know what will happen); then my mom asks who I'm talking to. She also calls Goku "Koku" but she doesn't mean it. I keep telling her that it's G-O-K-U but she forgets it all the time. Oh, and it's just funny what Kuri said, because the Spanish version of DBZ actually names Frieza "Freezer."

By the way, good story. It was fun to read it. ^-^