Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Reavling the truth

Theres not much to say but PLEASE REAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2 - Reavling the truth

Chapter 2 - Reavling the truth
Inuyasha- Theve been gone a while do you think something went wrong?
Kagome- Inuyasha are you hiding something from me.
Inuyasha- No! What makes you think that?
Kagome- What I mean is that youve acted wierd ever since they have been gone.
Inuyasha- Well Miroku told me this morning that he was going to confess himself to Sango.
Kagome- Weird Sango said she was going to wait for the right moment to tell him she loved him this morning.
Inuyasha- That is wierd............... not
Kagome- Wait thats bad!
Inuyasha- How?
Kagome- Because if he asked her to marry him and she says yes then their bond to have a child before we kill Naraku.
Inuyasha- Your right lets just hope their smart anougth not to have kids get.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back to San/Mir~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sango- Miroku
Miroku- Yes my lady
Sango- Why did we wait so long to confess to each other.
Miroku- I dont know but we would tell each other someday is all I knew.
Sango turned Miroku onto his back as she lay beside him and fell asleep. Moments past as Miroku awoke Sango with a calm voice.
Miroku- Sango come on ill carry you back to camp were probly worring the others.
Sango- K Miroku
Miroku gently picked up Sango and carried her back to camp as she fell asleep along the way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back in camp with the others~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inuyasha- Bought time you returned we were worried
Kagome- Looks like you put Sango asleep
Miroku- No she fell asleep on her on
Kagome- I see............. I think
Threw the the moments Sango awoke and sat up in a flash.
Kagome- Whats wrong Sango!
Sango- I had a nightmare. But this nightmare is the same one I had when I was a little girl.
Inuyasha- ...........
Miroku- ........... What was it about?
Sango- Well its all a blur. All I can remember is that I was being chased by a half demon.........., but I dont remember a thing except that I was 20 in my dream.
Inuyasha- Im not that bright on dreams but do you think its going to ----
Sango- Wait I was also pregent in my dream!
Inuyasha- Well as I was saying do you think it will affect your future and were you sure it was a half demon if so what did it look like.
Sango- I dont know its still a blur.
Kagome- Well lets get some sleep.
Miroku- Wait me and Sango got something to tell you!
Inuyasha- What!
Kagome- Yeah what is it.
Miroku + Sango- WERE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Inuyasha + Kagome- WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything got quiet until Kagome broke the silance.
Kagome- I never thought you 2 would get married at this time. I thought youll were smarter then to get married with Naraku on the loose.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End for that chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment