Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Deciding deciding

Theres not much to say but PLEASE REAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 3 - Deciding deciding

Chapter 3 - Deciding deciding
Sango- You know I dont mean to be mean but I can hear you. Also im not stupid. I mean its not like hes going to come near Kadaes village with a barrier around it.
Miroku- Shes got a point he wont come near a village with barriers around it.
Inuyasha- You got a point there its just whose going to take their time to pu a barrier around a village.
Kagome- That was a stupid question Inuyasha. Kadae and some others will do it. Oh yeah whose the best man or do youll not have that in this time.
Sango- We have it in this time and I think Inuyasha should be the best man. Shippo will be the ring boy.
Kagome- Is there such thing as a best woman?
Miroku- And thats what you fall under Kagome.
Kagome- Whens the big day?
Sango and Miroku look at each other confused. Thens Sango wispered to Miroku.
Sango- We havent thought about yet.
Miroku- How about this Sunday
Sango- Yeah.
Inuyasha- So when is it?
Sango and Miroku- THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kagome- Alright its this Sunday. What about outfits. Do youll want me to bring back some from my time?
Sango- Yeah! That will be great.
Inuyasha- Kagome do you want me to come back with you.
Kagome- It dont matter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`In Kagome's time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome- Hi mom I need you to help me get wedding outfits.
Kagome's mom- WEDDING OUTFITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment