Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Love Between a couple pt4

Theres not much to say but PLEASE REAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 4 - Love Between a couple pt4

Chapter 4 - Love Between a couple pt4
Kagome- Yeah wedding outfits
Kagomes mom- For who?
Kagome- My friends Sango and Miroku. Also me and Inuyasha need nice clothes for the wedding.
Kagomes mom- Im fixing to say if you were getting married you would be in a hep of trouble.
Kagome took her right hand and scratched the back of her head with a small smirk on her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~back in furnel era~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miroku- Sango ive never seen you so excited.
Sango- Well i bet you fill the same way.
Inuyasha- Shes got a point you possiably feel the same.
Shippo- Hey have yall diecded were it will be.
Sango + Miroku- Yeah its at Kiades.
Shippo puased for a minute then passed out for his own stupidity form marrige.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~in present time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome and her mom went to every where to find the right clothes. Finally they came to a beutiful shop.
Kagome- That one.
Kagomes mom- Thats a wise choice.
They bought the best outfits and headed home. At the house Kagome got every thing packed and left her home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~in furnal era~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome- Hey im back we need to hurry up and get to Kiades. Hello were are you.
Just then she heard a wistle in the air.
Kagome- Well i guess their at Kiades.
She stormed off so she wasent attacked. Minutes passed as she saw her friends already there waiting. Then she noticed that they were illusions.
Kagome- What is going on?
A demon in the form of Inuyasha spoke. (underlined for the illusion speaking)
Inuyasha-What do you mean Kagome its us?
Miroku- Kagome dont you reconize us.
Shippo- I think she hit her on the way here.
Kagome- Im not going to fall for that. What do you think if me as an idiot?
Inuyasha- Usally.
Kagome put a big smirk on her face.
Kagome- Inuyasha sit boy.
The illiosion never hit the ground.
Kagome- See im not stupid. Inuyasha would fall to the ground if i said sit.



authors rant- What has happened to the real gang. Where are they. And how is Kagome going to save them before the wedding. Find out next time *hits weird dude talking* WHO ARE YOU? BETTER YET WHY ARE YOU IN MY STORY. WAIT NEVERMIND I PUT YOU IN IT. You people didnt read anything

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inugome on June 5, 2007, 1:31:15 PM

inugome on
inugomewhat happens next