Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Shes Born and shes a burden

its about two friends one half demon and one human. Last Kiraras kitten is taking care of the burden and reviling her past. What will happen why is the burden being treated like a queen and what will happen when she figures out the truth. Find out

Chapter 1 - Shes Born and shes a burden

Chapter 1 - Shes Born and shes a burden
Kiade walked out of a hut and said she had a annoutcment.

Kiade- Ya'll Sango has given birth to the child. Miroku you shall be the first to see the child seeing how your the farther

The whole kingdom gathered around knowing that the queen has probably given birth to a boy.

Miroku- Thanks Kiade. Also for comeing way out here to help give birth to my dear child. *In thoughts* I know this child will be a burden if something is wrong with it lets just hope its a girl. For i also think even if Naraku is dead he must had put demon in the wind tunnel which would effect my children. Lets just hope not.

Miroku walked in to the labor room to find Sango sitting up cradling a baby.

Sango- We got lucky.

Miroku- What do you mean?

Sango- Dont be silly. Its a girl.

Miroku- A GIRL!

Sango- Yep

Miroku- What do you want to call her?

Sango- I thought Sanrikuada (San-re-ku-a-da)

Miroku- Thats a perfect name. Oh yeah I was wondering what about Kiraras litter she had before she--

Sango- Please don't bring that up only one kitten survived.

Miroku- You have to face the fact that nether Kirara or the rest of the litter survived.

Sango- Yeah thats why I decided to give the kitten Kirada (Kai-ra-da) to Sanrikuada. Also we cant keep Sanrikuada and Kirada.

Miroku- Why?

Sango- You know when you were given the wind tunnel.

Miroku- Yeah thats what i figured. I was possessed with a demon in it so it effected Sanrikuada. Besides what does it matter we are king and Queen.

Sango- You know the rules we cant keep a demon in the kingdom.

Miroku- So she is a burden.

Sango- Its what i feared. So thats means we have to give her to Kiade.

Miroku- Because..........

Sango- Her village would understand.

Miroku- *understanding* Oh. But how are we going to give it to Kiade without the kingdom knowing?

Sango- Tell the kingdom it was still birth.

Miroku- Were going to lie.

Sango- You got a better plan.

Miroku- Nope. What about Kirada will he go with her and besides why cant we just leave with the child.

Sango- Because she will feel like she was abandoned and it would be better to say her father died in battle when her mother was pregnant and her mom died in birth. Then she will believe she was adopted.

Miroku- I see now.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment