Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 5 years later

its about two friends one half demon and one human. Last Kiraras kitten is taking care of the burden and reviling her past. What will happen why is the burden being treated like a queen and what will happen when she figures out the truth. Find out

Chapter 2 - 5 years later

Chapter 2 - 5 years later
Years past as Sanrikuada grew up with two best friends. Kirada which had been with her her whole life. And Palyda a friends that shes known for years. But out of them Kirada was a demon. He was a cat demon with a left to right (not up and down) diamond on his forehead. He had a mane around his neck (like his mother Kirara). He was a fluffy cat with two sharp teeth that poked out of his mouth. A point on each ear the went down to the bottom of his ears. Points on all fours that went up to his joint. And points on his two tails that went up half way up his tail. Last he had a long skinny box above a small fat box on the tops of all fours, both sides of his bottom jaw and the top of his tail. Palyda (Pal-e-duh) was a average human with long hair. He was muscler (not to much just strong). He had regular hands and all. Last was her she was almost the same as Kirada. She had the same ears, tails, Long nails and the box things in the same places. Also she had long dark brown hair (I forgot to type that Palyda had black hair). And the skin of her mother (Sango).

Sanrikuada- So what do ya'll want to play today.

Palyda- I don't know. You know if Kirada could transform into a bigger form he could let us ride him.

Sanrikuada- If he would agree to that. Whats pitiful is that Kirada is 5 years old and I read that demon cats con transform.

Palyda- Yeah*gasps along as Sanrikuada*.

Kiade- What are ye up to today.

Sanrikuada- Were bored and we don't know what to play.

Kiade- Well why wont ya'll come with me and ill show you how to catch food.

Palyda- Not to be rude but were 5 years old.

Sanrikuada- Yeah Kiade were only 5.

Kiade- Well in 4 to 5 years youll be hunting also fighting. Besides what will a little training hurt ill even see what class of fighting ya'll do good in.

Sanrikuada and Palyda- What better do we got to do.

Sanrikuada- Come on Kirada you can come with us.

Kirada meows and follows the three.



sorry its so short people

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment