Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Truth

its about two friends one half demon and one human. Last Kiraras kitten is taking care of the burden and reviling her past. What will happen why is the burden being treated like a queen and what will happen when she figures out the truth. Find out

Chapter 3 - The Truth

Chapter 3 - The Truth
4 years had past and Sanrikuada had been working on her demon slayer skills as Palyda has been working on his knight worrier skills. That night Sanrikuada woke up to a squilling noise at the foot of her bed.

Sanrikuada- Kirada are you alright?

Kirada started to turn and waller on the bed as Sanrikuada called for Kiade to bring a wet rag.

Sanrikuada- Is Kirada going to be alright.

Kiade- Yeah hes turned 9 this year so hes developing his transformation form so he will not be able to play for 3 days little one.

Sanrikuada- So Kirada will be able to fly.

Kiade- Yes Kirada will be able to fly. *in thoughts* That means Kirada will have to eat a human to be able to develop and in two days is Sanrikuada and Palydas birthdays. So tomorrow i will tell Sanrikuada the truth of her past and let her go to see her real parents. And try to convince Palydas parents to let him go. After all they are best friends then i will sacrifice my life to let Kirada take them and also ill find a new leader for the village.

Kiade- Go to bed we got a lot to talk about tomorrow and I have a lot to do.

Sanrikuada- Ok night

Kiade put a big smile on her face and went to the next room.

Tomorrow came as Kiade told Sanrikuada to follow her to the Bone Eaters Well.

Sanrikuada- Why are we here Kiade?

Kiade- Look tomorrow is yours and Palydas birthdays so well celebrate it but you need to know something.

Sanrikuada- What?

Kiade- Your parents are still alive and your a princess.

Sanrikuada- *in a harsh confusing tone* WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiade- I didn't studder its true.

Sanrikuada- So one of them is a demon and the other is human thats what makes me a half demon.

Kiade- Sanrikuada no the story is(she tells Sanrikuada the whole story of her truth and about Kirada)

Sanrikuada- What and why do you have to die?

Kiade- I'm old and I'm soon to die and there will be another leader besides I've convinced Palydas parent to let him come.

Sanrikuada- So ill leave in 3 days.

Kiade- Yes

Sanrikuada- I know it don't make since but I'm ready to leave and why did you tell me this know?

Kiade- Because i couldn't leave you wondering about you parents and you run away and get killed.

Sanrikuada- I see know.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment